StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
12. Long day of the Vong. EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

12. Long day of the Vong.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

12. Long day of the Vong. Empty
PostSubject: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Korto flew his ship through the asteroid field. He was sweating and and clenching his fists on the controls so hard they turned white.

He had been chased here by pirates. He knew he shouldn't have let Naresha talk him into finding this crystal. She claimed it would give her her powers back, and Korto couldn't say no to her....He finally gave in and offered her the controls.
"No way I'm worse then you! Just head down to that...that opening in the asteroid now. They won't be able to find us there."

Korto somehow made it to the opening. He then powered down everything except life support. The ships zoomed by the outside of the cave opening then no light could be seen. Korto gave it ten more seconds and and the powered up everything in ascending order. He was wrong. the ships were still in range and circled back around. The entered the cave and started firing on on the ship. "Don't worry! Naresha! The shields should hold..." He didn't mention that the pirates had near limitless blaster fire and that it would take out the shields sooner or later. Korto activated the controls and started firing on the ships. Suddenly the cave began to shake. No one noticed. They did notice when everything went dark. Korto stopped firing in his confusion. Suddenly he saw a glowing light move to were the other ships must have landed.

Some light flashed almost as if blaster fire had been shot. Why would they pop their own airlock then shoot....

Korto still didn't know what was going on but moved quickly. He went back to the gear room, telling Naresha to gear up to. He put on his gauntlets and equipped his extra things. He heard something bang on the airlock door. This is exactly what he thought was going on. Something was out there. Korto pushed LockJaw into the cockpit who was followed by Naresha.

He entered the room and hit a button on the dashboard that locked all doors on this ship. This way if it was breached the atmosphere would still be retained. This is what he did. After a minute of looking for vac suits he had forgotten to buy the airlock was blown. Then another hatch was blown.

Naresha checked her clip of ammo and looked at Korto. "This is very bad. I don't think...never mind. You get over there. A boarding party can't have those many members. We may be able to kill a few before we die of exposure. Just be sure to hold your breath."
Korto nodded in agreement as he took his spot near the door. But first he turned on the comm link. He sent out a message to any of his friends that were near by.

"Hey guys! We need help now! It doesn't look good for us right now. It seems to me we have been boarded by pirates. Hopefully they'll take us hostage. If they do please try to get us back alive! I'm making sure you can track this signal." He hit continuous send, put it on speaker then got in his position. A second later clicks could be heard. Then a loud screech. Suddenly the door shattered into pieces as a concussive shock-wave knocked everything in the room back. They were all knocked unconscious by the shockwave.

((Alright someone jump in and I'll finish up.))

Last edited by Korto Vel on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Duvnar picked up a comn signal from Korto saying he was being attacked by pirates. "Looks like he still can't look after himself... *sigh* Guess we gota save that brat now". Duvnar and Zane then readied the ship to take off and Zane said to Duvnar "Be easy on him, it's probably a whole capital ship of them".
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Nate Wite heard the distress call.

'Korto! I'm less then five systems away! I'll be there in five minutes!"
Nate called to Korto and started the engines on the Eclipse.

"Thento! Get ready to raid some pirates! With any luck we can profit with this."
Nate yelled over the intercom that connected Nate to Thento.

The Eclipse exited hyperspace in the middle of a roid feild.

"Shields at maximum!:
Nate called and crashed through the roids. Most were destroyed quickly by turbolasers but some crashed against the shield doing small damage. Then he saw the roid Korto was on.

"Heading your way kid!"
Nate yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet
Name: Sark Kashkr
Race: Selkath

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Sark jerked awake in his chair.
A distress call was coming from someone called Korto...
He shrugged and put the ship into hyperspace.

Moments later, he was in the middle of an asteroid field. The ship in distress was in view, resting on one of the large lumps of rock.
Sark was jerked back into reality as one of them crashed into his ship.
"Damn it!"
Luckily the Deepwater was reknowned for it's heavy shields, so the impact didn't do much damage.
Immediatly, Sark began piloting the Light Freighter through the field and towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:19 pm

((Have we all died?))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:22 pm

(Not yet... I'm still working on hacking everyone's ships and fly them into the sun, and call the sushi guy to make dinner out of Sark's burnt corpse).
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:26 pm

How can you burn raw sushi?
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 pm

(I'll find a way)
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:43 pm

(Dunvar, shut the hell up.)
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:47 pm

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:23 pm

(Sorry the stupid site deleted my new post. That bummed me out......anywho I'll post a "gm" post just fore you guys!)
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet
Name: Argus Finn
Race: Something else

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Argus looked at beeping message on his comm unit, picking up messages for the hell of it all. The Consular-class cruiser, Century Passer, revved into hyperspace to seek out the one who sent it.

"So you say you have a job opportunity for me and my partner Brucs here?" Argus asked looking at the man in the chair behind him "Lemme hear what you have to offer Mr. Aven."

The dark haired man looked up from his lap, a dirty smirk on his face as he sipped his bottle of strange liquor. He laid it down and set out a holo projector, displaying the schematics of the cruiser, pockets of unused space were flashing.

"You sir have much open space, now I know you aren't a man that is interested in simple trading where its hard to made a profit for your duties. But there is a great market for anyone with more than enough wits to out smart the imperial academy and a ship that can put you where you want to go quickly. Now I see you have the ship, and you strike me as a couple of guys that have the right smarts to outsmart an Imp. But I have the one thing you don't that I have yet to mention... contacts!" Savuel stood with his arms held out, as if her were holding the map to his destiny with his own hands "I know who you need to know, and you need to know who I know if you want to make it in the market of smuggling. Sure its a tricky business but all you need are yours wits, a ship and someone with something to move. You need me to find the later of the three." Aven plopped back into his chair, taking the bottle back and pointed to the spots on the Holo "Now these places here are unused as you already know, but if you are to fill them with the your new 'goods' and then place common trade goods in the way of sight you will have hidden your 'goods'" Every time that Aven said 'goods' it was like it were a dirty word.

"I like the idea Aven but, why don't we just you out with all this information you have given us and just do it ourselves?" Brucs asked

"Because, as I have said, you have no contacts." It was around here that Aven switched from salesman, to a wise guy "I know you were a hutt hit man 'Vet', and you are an ex-con but you guys have a common flaw unlike me. You two were soldiers, I was the wiseguy, I know people and I even know the people they know! Now think on what we could do with my brains and your skills. I am not saying we start a criminal organization, that would usually be where this goes, but if we aim lower in this scumbag galaxy we could do great work! I mean who should stop the business of trade! So, whats your answer? You guys in?"

The two looked at each other, Brucs turned to his slug thrower and then quickly lifted it making Savuel jump a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://swurp.roleaddict.com
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:04 pm

As you approach the asteroid, you can see sparks of blaster fire. You then see an explosion when you get closer.
A Marauder class cap ship has just exploded. Your sensors seem to only pick up the pirates dying fleet, but your eyes clearly see what looks like rocks flying out of the asteroid. The Rocks engaged in combat were shooting out a lava like substance that seemed to seriously hurt the shielded ship, or eat through the hull of the unshielded ships.

You notice that the strange craft is exiting form the main cave of the biggest asteroid. A couple of freak crafts notice you and break off from the main group to intercept you. It seems that the majority of the group hasn't seen you yet, if your careful you may be able to stay stealthy.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Duvnar and Zane nodded to each other before they sped their ship up charging into the chasing fleet, firing rapidly to kill them all before they could report to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:34 pm

The Century Passer was about to enter the system as the three men decided what they would do. Brucs looked to Argus, gesturing to him in their silent way of communication that his decision would be the final decision, and then left the room to the cockpit. Argus looked at Savuel who was sitting calmly in the chair before him, his fingers that were not pinched around the neck of the liquor bottle were tapping it instead in a nervous tick.

"Alright, you have yourself a deal, but you will share the load here or I will show you just how much of a monster I used to be. Find a seat and be ready for the fun." Argus sat up and was about to leave when Savuel spoke

"Did Noj really come to you?" he asked from his chair, stopping Argus in his tracks

"Yes, he did, and he allowed me to become... better... I still have a mission to finish for him though... and I will not let anything get in my way of finishing it." He left the room and entered the system to see Duvnar's Ship attack what looked like some rocks.

"We were called in for this?" Brucs asked
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Sark narrowed his eyes.
"What in the name of..."
As he saw a different ship fire at the approaching rocks, Sark targetted the 'roids coming to him and fired a barrage of proton torpedoes at them.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:10 am

Nate frowned when he saw his shields take heavy damage.

"Commander, we won't be needed our hyperdrive any time soon. Use that power to hold the shields."
Nate said.

"Thento, we got ships up ahead. Hail them."
Nate said.

Thento sent out a short hail.

"This is Thento Soul on board the Death Hollow. Report or be destroyed."
The hail was sent to all ships in the system.
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Argus replied immediatly "Death Hollow, this is Century Passer, and I think your in no position to be making threats here. Now from where we are you seem to be attacked by giant rocks and losing... we will try to scan the rocks to see what we can find but for the most part we can't offer much at the moment."

"I'll see what the scanners pickup Argus" Brucs said "But I don't think we will find out much... I think if we could breach the hull we could drop one of us out of the ship to sneak on board."

"Thats if we can breach the hull, I have seen asteroid bases but an asteroid ship is ridiculous..."
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:26 pm

"Hello Century."
Nate replied location the ship on the advanced sensors.

"I will let you pass. Do you know where Korto is?"
Nate asked not able to locate Korto's ship.
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Sark activated the ship's comm system.
"This is Sark Kashkr of the Observer. I suppose nobody has any idea what the hell's attacking us right now?"
He rolled his eyes at the ship's name.
Death Hollow? Somebody was a pessamist...
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 pm

"Sark you are now connected to Soul Reaper."
Thento said and flipped a switch.

"This is Nate Wite onboard the Eclipse Class Star Destroyer. If you send me your coords I can send a vessel to you for help with the rocks and pirates."
Nate said and looked over what ships he had left.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:48 am

Duvnar cut into the comn chatter and asked "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on!?".
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Sark groaned and rubbed his temples.
He knew that voice. The last being he ever wanted to hear.
Dunvar Magnum.
Reluctantly, he activated the comm device.

"Well from the looks of things, we're being attacked by flying rocks. We don't know who or what they are, but they are currently standing between us and this fellow's ship."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:01 pm

"So let's blast them then!" Duvnar replied shooting at the asteroids.
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:32 pm

"I would love to Magnum, but I am flying a consular cruiser and it is not fitted with weapons. But I have been running scans and the 'rocks' don't seem like rocks at all but something alive. Organic... They may just be undiscovered creatures. But if the distress is coming from that rock there is a chance they may have eaten your friend so you will want to try to crack the membrane of the... thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12. Long day of the Vong.   12. Long day of the Vong. Empty

Back to top Go down

12. Long day of the Vong.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Roleplay Center :: The Universe (RP) :: Posting Hall-
Jump to: