StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet
Name: Sark Kashkr
Race: Selkath

13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Sark flashed Dunvar a "I'm going to kill you" kind of look and looked back to the Wookie.
"You may call me Sark. Sark Kashkr. I would rather prefer if I wasn't eaten."
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 pm

"Hello, Sark."
Nate said petting Everest. He felt sick. He felt scared aswell. He was losing his mind.

"What happened to me?"
Nate asked.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:31 am

"You went mad" Duvnar blankly replied.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:21 am

"I noticed that. How? The last thing I remember I was on a large ship."
Nate said.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:01 pm

"Something to do with the crash maybe?".
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:09 pm

"Crash?"
Nate asked.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:19 pm

"We had a run in with some asteroids and you were shot down. You don't remember?".
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 am

Rolling his eyes, Sark cut in.
"We were attacked by a bunch of unknown life forms that RESEMBLED asteroids. One of the larger creatures blasted the command bridge of your ship, and you floated out into space."

He gestured to the dog.
"Everest however, wasn't sucked out. I managed to retrieve her and return her to you."

The Selkath sighed.
"That's as much as I know about what happened."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:27 am

"How does a fish like yourself manage to survive something that could take down Nate?".
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:58 am

The Selkath glared at Dunvar.
"Because I was in a faster ship and not a high priority target. Whatever shot at us was obviously going to shoot at a star destroyer rather than a JM5000."
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Nate growled softly. Too soft for anyone to hear. However Everest glared at Nate with flesh penetrating eyes. Nate himself knew what was happening. And there was nothing for him to stop it.

After a few seconds of trying to control it, Nate ran into the trees. He climbed on quickly and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Uttering a curse, Sark charged after the wookie.
Using his claws to scale any obstacles, the Selkath was able to keep a good pace with the hairy beast.

Dunvar would have to find a different way.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:24 pm

After being chased by Sark for a good 30 minutes, Nate stopped suddenly and tackled Sark out of the tree. His goal was to kill.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Duvnar was chasing the two the whole time, when he saw Nate tackle Sark he instantly pulled out his sword and held it at Nate's neck saying calmly "Get off him Nate".
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Knocked to the ground by the wookie, Sark's claws immediatly extended.
Despite his instinct to claw the creature's face off, the Selkath lied still.
"Listen to the Gand."
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Nate slashed out at Sark with his claws on one hand while smashing the sword with the other. He took the chance to back-flip and climb up a tree again leaving the sight of his enemies.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Duvnar sighed and helped Sark up before saying "We can't catch him like this, we'll need to find him later".

As Nate was fleeing though Zane landed infront of him and said calmly "Hello Nate, going somewhere?".
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Getting to his feet, Sark nodded and examined the scratches on his arm. He'd only just managed to throw his arm up before the creature raked it's claws across the apendage.
Bloody good thing wookie claws weren't poisonous.

Looking off in the direction Nate had gone, Sark sighed.
"You know, right now I'm thining we need a stun weapon capable of taking down a Rancor."
He looked at Dunvar and raised an eyebrow.
"You're good with stun weapons right?"

Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Nate crashed into Zane tackling him to the ground attempting to bite him. He also slashed viciously with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Roleplay Center :: The Universe (RP) :: Posting Hall-
Jump to: