StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
My friends new game EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
My friends new game EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
My friends new game EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
My friends new game EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
My friends new game EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
My friends new game EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
My friends new game EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
My friends new game EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
My friends new game EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

My friends new game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

My friends new game Empty
PostSubject: My friends new game   My friends new game EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Christian Hall How else can I support the free trading program?
___

Kyran Khaos You wish to support free trading? Right now it's only a bunch of us who are placing prices lower than average on the CPM. There's always making a donation to a trader that supports it or you can 'tag' your forum threads with
Supporting Free Trade to show that you support the lowering of prices throughout the galaxy and CPM. Basically we should be calling it Fair Trade but I've heard of Middlemen that charge fee's for their services (making it non-free trade because you're paying someone trusted to be a middleman). Also people rising the prices of say a JM5000 from the average price of 2,000,000 to 2,500,000 as it is on the CPM now. I'm all about having average to below average prices because if people see that you're offering a 500k difference they're more likely to buy it. But in some cases they're more likely to up the price and sell it.
If you do want to support 'Free Trade' then just keep your prices average and tag yourself saying that you do support it.

____
Christian Hall Alright, I'll do my best to keep my prices lower than average. and I'll put the Supporting Free Tradeing thing in my sig, if I have room.

__
Kyran Khaos
Year 11 Day 309, 15:06 Thanks Christian.

____

Kyran Khaos
Year 11 Day 309, 15:10 Also, would you be kind enough to help me create a game for the Gambling Hut that's a bit easier managed than the Scratch Cards? At first I thought it was a good idea but now I'm doubting myself. Something to do with Free Trade..

____
Christian Hall Yeah let me think on that one....I'll get back to you soon.
I'll even see what my friends say.

____
Christian Hall First thing that comes to mind is something like:
First person to provide a screen shot of a completed sell that was atleast ??% under CMP Average gets double that, or a free Blah blah blah.
Second person to provide a ........Same thing as above.

Or: First person to post ten screenshots of a completed sale below CPM average gets...Same as above.

This really depends on how much money you are willing to give away, because that depends on how much money you are willing to give away, because that would be a pretty good drain on you bank account. Also you could ask for donations while you are running it. .

____
Christian Hall That would also be good. The only problem I see is this.

I enter in and send 50k.
You enter in and send 50k.
Then I make a CPM listing of a ship I have. I make my friend get the listing and take the screen shot. I then repeat this ten more times in a day and win.

BUT This doesn't really matter, because it still decreases the average....just dishonestly..and you get 10%.... So If I were you I wouldn't sweat that though. It just makes things go down faster.

_______
Kyran Khaos Yeah that's true. I'm all about honesty so I think that's down the drain. We could however do this.

You enter 50k as entry fee
Others enter 50k as entry fee
They look through their CPM profile and look for a sold listing that's over a week old and was listed/sold for _____ Percentage lower than average. This means that they cannot cheat because it's on their PREVIOUS listings.

Christian Hall
Year 11 Day 309, 16:15 Thats a very good idea!

I'll check with my friends to see if they would do something like this.

So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: My friends new game   My friends new game EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:27 pm

So we send in credits?

No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

PostSubject: Re: My friends new game   My friends new game EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Yep send in credits an get credits back if you have more underaverage sells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friends new game   My friends new game Empty

Back to top Go down

My friends new game
Page 1 of 1