StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
D-Day, Omaha Beach. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
D-Day, Omaha Beach. EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
D-Day, Omaha Beach. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
D-Day, Omaha Beach. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
D-Day, Omaha Beach. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
D-Day, Omaha Beach. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
D-Day, Omaha Beach. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
D-Day, Omaha Beach. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
D-Day, Omaha Beach. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

D-Day, Omaha Beach.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

D-Day, Omaha Beach. Empty
PostSubject: D-Day, Omaha Beach.   D-Day, Omaha Beach. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:26 pm

((This RP is meant to bring in my Non-SW rping person. Now if you don't know D-Day then google it, this isn't a history lesson. If you join then join as whatever you want. A tank driver, squad leader, gunner on a Higgins boat, anything.))

Chris Shadow was heading towards Omaha beach. The invasion was beginning. He was horribly seasick, ready to take his Colt and blow his own brains out. And worse of all he didn't buy the shit that the captain was saying.

"The airforce has taken out most of the bunkers and pillboxes. Just got to take those minefields and sea obstacles out for the tanks then storm the damn place."
The captain said.

The Higgins boat was full of 30 men. Most with mines, a M1, a Colt and whatever else they had to bring. However there was 10 men with B.A.Rs and 3 with flamethrowers. "Walking bombs" as Chris called them.

A man puked over him as the captain yelled,
"30 seconds!"

Chris put one quick pray in as he counted back.
"10 seconds!"
The captain yelled.

Suddenly the dreadful cry was made.

"Clear the ramp!"
The captain yelled as the ramp was dropped.

It took two seconds between the ramp hitting the water and the machine guns firing at the boat. The captain was first to go down hitting the water and sinking. Next was the 2nd LT.

Chris gave up on the ramp as ten more men fell. He jumped over the side landing in ten feet of water. He hit the bottom in a matter of seconds as another man landed next to him. Chris looked at him and nodded then grabbed him. They each inflated their Mae Wests and floated to the surface.

"No bunkers my fucking ass!"
Chris yelled over the gun fire.

"Fuck this brother. I'm not cut out for it!"
Frank laughed and began swimming to shore.

Chris and Frank both reached shore tired and wet. Chris took off his B.A.R. which helped the weight problem. Then him and Frank ran behind a destroyed tank.

Back to top Go down

D-Day, Omaha Beach.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Non-SW-RP :: WW2-
Jump to: