StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

11. Training day.....or....two....or more.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... Empty
PostSubject: 11. Training day.....or....two....or more.....   11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm

DELETE

Planet 1: Honoghr

((OOC:
Also if you don't read the entire thread when its finished, then a warning. If we fight up close I will kill you and make you suffer. So I suggest you read this thread if you want to know how I will kill you.
Ok, this is me RPing my inactivity k? Duv, if you join in either please RP some flashbacks, cause I'd like to get some stuff going about why Korto left. Also if it turns out yo miss me so much and you want to send someone after me then that would be awesome.
That goes for any and everyone. I will most my first training session and then my last to show my progress. I'm not going to make a big deal about time and how fast Korto is learning this.
Yes you may think it is Godmodding, but this is the way Korto was meant to be in the first place, and when you really think about it's not as bad as some other things....A wookiee that speaks basic naturally, a creature that some how learned to fight with sharp pointing objects without puncturing his anti ox suit without which he'd die. A vampire in starwars, Nuff said. So my super quick learning skills shouldn't be a big deal : ) ))

Korto Vel leaned back in his chair as the ship exited hyper space. He had bought a ticket to the planet Honoghr. He had learned a lot from his time with Duvnar and even though they didn't get along most of the time Korto was glad he had left on good terms. He had learned much about fighting some one with a sword.....like ducking alot. But now he had the urge to go master something else. Now as the ship started flying towards the planet Korto reminisced about what he wanted to learn. He had heard stories of the sentient form this planet it, and how they were deadly in combat.

Their fighting style was called The Stava, a fierce creature from this planet. The fighting style incorporated joint-locks, pressure points, nerve pinches, take-downs, and quick and deadly strikes with the hands, arms, feet, and legs. And like the animal it's named for, Stava puts severe emphasis on speed and endurance, with Noghri practitioners being able to dodge blaster bolts with acrobatics, rolls, and sheer offensive prowess. Korto figured he'd be able to adapt pretty well since he also used pressure points and dodged blaster blots with acrobatics. Stava also instructed practitioners in the art of throwing and wielding the traditional fighting sickle of the Noghri, as well as the more primitive weapons adopted by the assassins, such as quarterstaffs, vibroblades, and Vrakolian Spin-blades.

Korto couldn't wait to learn all these new tricks. On the planet he was raised on he didn't use weapons. Unlike most planets that had moved onto ranged weapons, The planet Kort was on had stuck with melee and unarmed fighting. Suddenly he heard an announcement.
"We have landed. Please exit and take all your items with you. Anything left will become the property of Star-flights 100,000. Also please note that most of the natives are extremely violent and, may rip your throat out if you disrespect their customs." Korto heard a chuckle after the final part as the pilot shut down the intercom. He shook his head as he exited out. He was instantly bombarded with extreme heat. He had heard that this planet was ravaged by a terrible virus that destroyed the ecosystem and terrain, but he didn't realize that it would effect it this bad.

Sucked it up and made his way to a building. This was the right city, and the building looked right so he entered. He quickly found a desk. He asked one of the creatures there,

"Hello, I'm Korto Vel, I'm a new comer obviously. I heard that you train people who help you rebuild your planet. I'd really like to learn from one of your masters if you'd except my help."

The Nogrhi stood. Korto stepped back at the sheer height of the thing. It topped seven feet easily. The Nogrhi replied in a deep, growly voice. "Ha, You want to learn our fighting technique the Stava? You smell tough for a human, but you might want to try one of our off world training facility. They only teach the easy stuff."

Korto shook his head. "In all respect I have to learn here. I can't afford to learn a watered down version of The Stava. So please teach me."

The Nogrhri smiled a toothy smile. "Ah got spunk kid!"
Korto Winced at the "kid" reference as it reminded him Of Duv, but he stayed quite.
The Huge reptile continued. "Just so happens I'm the current Stava maste and we are short on cleaners. You want to learn, then follow me. First thing your going to do is catch and tame a Stava. Then if you live, I'll teach you the advanced version."
The reptile said as he grabbed he took Kortos knife and put it on the desk then walked out the building. Korto followed him and caught the thing say one last thing. "No weapons allowed in the first "session.""

Last edited by Korto Vel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 11. Training day.....or....two....or more.....   11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 am

((Some time jump, at the very least months of non stop training. ))

Korto jumped out of the bed. His pet Stava that he had caught a long while ago trotted along beside him. Time for a much more advanced training session. His Nogrhri trainer who was known as Cak'hmaim, had been training Korto every day. And when he wasn't being trained he was helping put up some atmosphereic re-inductors to help reset the ecosystem.
Korto went to the refreshers and took a shower. He washed on his his back where he felt the claw marks Cakhmaim had giving him. When Korto sparred with any of the Noghri they fought him as if he was one of them. If Korto didn't already had unarmed fighting skills he would never have made it through. After he had learned all the mastered all of moves of The Stava, he had begun learning how to use the Vrakolian Spin-blades. He had gotten do good he could make them arch in the air to hit targets behind cover. He hoped these would replace the blasters he used. They were much quieter.

Korot moved out of the shower and left his make shift home. His Stava, which he named Lockjaw, followed close by him. Korto went to the meeting hall were he had been told to go to the other day. h had Lockjaw wait at the entrance and then he entered. He made his way to the meeting hall and was met by his master, a Noghhri in a cloak, and the war master. The one in a cloak began.

"Korto Vel. You came here many many moons ago. We didn't take your training seriously at first, we thought you'd quiet or die after the first few sessions. But you made it through, mastered things faster than we thought possible, put your own twist on moves, even mastered the Vrakolian Spin-blades. An achievement like this has earned you......a spot on one of our Death squads. We'd be honored if you accepted it. Not many Nogrhris get into the death squad and you'd be the first human to do it."
The Cloaked figure paused So Korto could respond.
"Thank you for the offer sir! I want to accept it, but I have to continue on my travels...... " Korto said a little gruffly. Sometimes he had to remember not to talk with a growl.
Now Kortos old Master was the one to answer. "We know you want to continue on your travels, but We'd still like you to get the Death Squad tattooist and ship. All we ask id that if you are needed you do your best to help us."
Vel was surprised at this little twist. He didn't expect for them to allow him to operate so loosely. Korto replied "Well then of course. I'm very honored to join you." The War master, who had been Quiet this entire time gestured for Korto to take a seat and then he pulled out an inked razor.
Looks like it was time for his tattoos.

(Time jump a few hours)
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: 11. Training day.....or....two....or more.....   11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:20 am

(OOC: HOLD IT!!!

If your time jumping a few months in the RP this might lead to an issue, several RP's IC wise could pass in this time which could mess up the IC timeline system we have. Plus occasional time jumps like this would require people to be older in all future RP's and last time we tried to fastforward the timezone so characters aged it was met with a lot of resistence).
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

PostSubject: Re: 11. Training day.....or....two....or more.....   11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 am

((Well idk about you but i could use a time jump of at least 1 month. I need to bring my brother in sooner or later))
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 11. Training day.....or....two....or more.....   11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 am

((OOC:

I got three solutions:

1.Deal with it. Not a very good one?

2.Time travel. I don't like this one either4

3.I can copy this into my bio or whatever. Now the only thing is, once I put it on my bio its technically already happened so my Character will be changed, which will effect my current RPs. Also it will mean that, I could've beat Duvner which will lead to some strange situations, considering I'm with them to train....))
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 11. Training day.....or....two....or more.....   11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:40 pm

((OOC: Ok fine I choose three. Duv, don't delte tthis til the first post gives you permission.))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: 11. Training day.....or....two....or more.....   11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:11 pm

(OOC: You'll be more skilled yes, but you underestimate Duvnar)
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 11. Training day.....or....two....or more.....   11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:15 pm

(True, But now I'll be more on Par with him. So no more beat the blood out of Korto, it'll be more of spiderman VS venom. Your Venom.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11. Training day.....or....two....or more.....   11. Training day.....or....two....or more..... Empty

Back to top Go down

11. Training day.....or....two....or more.....
Page 1 of 1