StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
8. Gladiators EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
8. Gladiators EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
8. Gladiators EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
8. Gladiators EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
8. Gladiators EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
8. Gladiators EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
8. Gladiators EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
8. Gladiators EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
8. Gladiators EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

8. Gladiators

Go down 
+2
Nate Wite
Glan Vivan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet
Name: Glan Vivan
Race: Chiss

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:31 pm

((ooc ~ only your pc in this RP, no npc's. What i have on currently is what you should all have in your first post.))

Glan looked up. Where am I? he thought. He stood up. His heavy battle armor had been replaced with Leather Armor. His weapons where no where to be found. In the corner was a short sword and a small round wooden shield. He picked them up. HE didn't want to go unarmed.

The room had two doors. One small and one large. Both were made of metal. Glan walked to the smaller one first, it was locked. The large had a control panel next to it. when Glan reached to touch it, The large door opened. Glan walked out into an arena.

The Arena was round. There where ten doors similar to the one he just left. Each one had another individual come out of it. then there was three more doors much larger than the other ten. Glan walked to the center to wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
http://glanvivan.webs.com
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:29 pm

((Is this star wars?))
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:31 pm

((yes i it has a long story behind it. you just have to join to find out.))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:35 pm

(OOC: Well the title kinda gives it away)

Duvnar found himself in a room with two doors, he found a ditched pair of leather armor nearby (It wouldn't work over stop a survival suit), a sword and a shield. He picked up the sword leaving the shield and armor behind. A good sword was all he ever needed.

He wandered through several doors to see Glan standing around and he said "Glan? What are you doing here?".
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:10 pm

((there is more than the title imposes))

Glan looks over to see Duvnar walking over saying "Glan? What are you doing here?".

"I don't know. Maybe they do." Glan said raising his sword to point at the others.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Duvnar turned to see other people around also in weapons and armor, he turned back to Glan and said "Yeah, I don't even trust them as far as I can throw them".
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet
Name: Caredetru Tykuper
Race: Naboo

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:24 pm

In Caredetru's mechanical grasp lay a sword, yet so unlike the sword that he had carried upon his side these five years prior. No, the weapon which he held was nothing like his rapier. This abomination was short, extraordinarily heavy, and much too dull to bite flesh without a significant force behind it. In the pale sun the metal did not gleam as any honed blade would. Patina and corrosion covered the surface, making it rough to the feel. With eye down the length of the edge, it was plain to Caredetru that the weapon was not even straight. Nothing had he been afforded, it would seem.

His own clothes, Caredetru had naught of. Covering the entirety of his torso was a curias of thick, tanned hide. This too was uncomfortably cumbersome, yet clung to every rigid bio-mechanical muscle of his tall body. Barely able to move his hips, Caredetru was almost a prisoner in this infernal suit. Yet, despite the handicap, it seemed from the sword thrust into his mitsed and the several other sentients similarly armed across the great arena standing at it's periphery, that he was to soon become engaged in some sort of battle.

With a boiling sun staining his face, Caredetru turned from it and came to speak to some of his fellow combatants. It seemed to be a Gand - a race with whom Caredetru had become all to familiar - and a Chiss man. In his disorientation, Caredetru did not come to recognize the insectoid right away. Thus, speaking bluntly, he addressed them so:
"I don't believe it is in the best interest of our collective health to die, eh? I don't know what breed of fighter either of you are, but I can assure you that I have skills to be made quite valuable in this situation. I can assure you one more thing, though. I have a family. A wife, a daughter, and two newborn sons. I will see them again, whatever I must do. It would not be in the best interest of your health to deny me alliance."
Back to top Go down
http://17000.forumotion.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 pm

"Your as charming as ever... Two sons you say? Last time I checked it was just you, Teressa and Irith, then again it's been a few years. But catching up can come later, but I have no idea how I got in here, do you know how you get in here Cared? Oh and this Chiss here is Glan, you can trust him to work in an alliance with us".
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:12 pm

The familiarity with which he was spoken to brought a soothing smile to Caredetru's pale countenance. "Charming enough to land my self in a deathmatch, it would seem. Unfortunately, recollection seems to escape me. I could not tell you why I am here." With his own boots, Caredetru had been left, and that was much a relief. They now scraped dirt into a slight breeze as he boldly approached the chiss man, Glan. "And as for Kimi and Servil, Duvnar. I have been doing much since we last made acquaintance. Very much." He finished along his path. The man he came upon was just shorter than he himself, but thicker definitely. Remnants of battle plainly pitted Glan's face, and it was obvious from his build that he would indeed play a crucial role in this skirmish.
Caredetru outstretched an ungauntleted hand to his new comrade. "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, sir. I am Caredetru Tykusa Tykuper."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Duvnar shrugged when Caredetru said he was very busy and he replied "Very busy with your wife you mean? I can imagine thats the case seeing how you have two new sons. Are they as fierce as your daughter is?".
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:27 pm

With a slight turn of the head to address the Gand once more, Caredetru spoke: "I believe that was implied, Duvnar. And my boys are very different. Servil can be much of a handful. I dread the day that he learns to walk. Kimi, however, is quite aloof. You can see the intelligence in his eyes. I dread the day that he learns to talk. They will both put me up a wall."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:31 pm

(OOC: I take it you fast forwarded a few years? That would work very well actually cause Gwazi is 10).

Duvnar responded "Looks like you got quite a handful. As for me I got this kid on my ship thinks he can win a blaster fight with his fist... He'll never learn. Gwazi's doing great though, got his first bounty last week".
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet
Name: Argus Finn
Race: Something else

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:19 am

"Let the force hold me together" Argus said, grasping the back of his head where someone must have beaten him.

He was now waking, the sound of a crowd could be heard past a metal door and the lack of his regular clothing made him realize he was now mostly naked. He didn't panic, he never did in these situations as they happen quite often. He merely woke and looked around to find leather armor, a shield and a sword. 'Feels like the Pitt...' the Pitt being the small arena he fought in back on the prison planet.

Wasting no more time he wielded the equipment before him, as he knew he would need all that he could carry, and headed out into the arena casually. The roaring and cheering grew louder as he walked out, spotting 3 others similarly equipped excluding a Gand- could it be....

"Sorry I am late, I slept in..." he glanced around "So we're in an arena... May I know the names of the men I'll likely kill or fight with in this hole of death? I'll tell you mine if you will tell me yours."
Back to top Go down
http://swurp.roleaddict.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:30 am

When Argus came questioning them Duvnar said "You should know me, you tried killing me once remember. You failed terribly might I add".
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 pm

(ooc- no, not really. It was about a little before I stopped playing here that I decided on the new additions. I was sort of hoping to keep my characters the same age, at least kind of. Kimi and Servil and infants anyway.)

At length, and with a new arrival, Caredetru forwent greeting the chiss formally. "I shall shake your hand, sir, but it must be at a different time."
Turning out to the rest of the compiling group, Caredetru spoke openly. He curled his lips, and the infamous set of teeth were bared. "You seem to be the only common denominator in these situations, Duvnar. It was not only myself who was working, was it?" The rhetorical sarcasm still hung in Caredetru's voice as he continued to the aproaching, "I believe that I have strength enough for the both of us, sir. What I do not believe is that an ally could be found in the assailant of a friend. In any case, however, it is only polite to let your adversary know his slayer in the hour of demise. I am Caredetru Tykusa Tykuper. Your personal opponent!"

The blade ran through the air like a man swims in syrup. Rusted and dull, it wavered in the wind as it was swung to the man's flank. At the second of Caredetru's first hostile motion, a snarling roar of the lust for blood reverberated through the air.

Where the song of his personal rapier vibrantly swiping the air was absent, the scream of the crowd took it's place as the music to which Caredetru danced.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:23 pm

(OOC: We don't need a time jump, Gwazi was oringally five and now ten so you could get two sons without aging)

Duvnar saw Cared suddenly threaten Argus once Duvnar mentioned that Argus had tried to kill him. He chuckled a bit and said "Good to see your still quick with a blade as well". He then pulled out his own sword to help Cared if things were to go bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet
Name: Appan Parsu
Race: Alderaanian

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Appan shook his head. 'Damn that was some strong Whiskey...' He sat up and looked down at his attire. He was sure he'd been in civi' clothes while out on a drinking session! He no longer wore them, replaced by leather armour. He lifted his head and studied his surroundings. He was in some sort of a cell, which had two doors! A small one and a larger one. Both were made of metal, it was this fact that Appan deducted that it was a cell.

But in the corner was a short sword and a small round wooden shield. 'What the...!' He picked them up, the sword was heavy and awkward. The shield was not very comfortable either. He walked over to the larger door, beside it was a control panel. 'Funny.. what kind of cell is this?' He activated the panel and the large door opened, Appan tightened his grip on the sword. 'This is not good.'

He walked out into the arena, it was now starting to make sense! He could see other sentient beings all wearing the same style of armour and weaponry. It looked as thought two were on the offensive off a third, there were others, who seemed to be keeping out of it. Slowly he walked towards them, looking around the walls of the arena. Hearing the roar of the crowd high above them, seeing the much larger doors than the one he'd come from. Fear sent a cold shiver up his spin. 'I've a bad feeling about this.'

"Hey!" His voice wavered, holding his arms out, still holding the sword and shield. "I really don't think fight each other is beneficial right now. I mean, we all came out of those doors, right." Appan pointed to his own cell door, then drew their attention to the larger doors. "But what in hells name is going to come out of them?"
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:17 pm

((i am going to let one more person join for RP reasons. And i hope you know how to speak Huttese))

Glan nodded to the Others who came over. They all seemed confused as him. When Appan said "But what in hells name is going to come out of them?" Glan then began to wonder. They were big enough to fit a Krayt Dragon or an AT-AT.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Duvnar simpilly responded to Appan "Appan, I get your point but let's take care of the current threats now and deal with future threats once the current ones are dealt with".
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm

(ooc- I kinda need Argus to post before I can do anything else.)
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:19 pm

((Here we go))

Nate awoke in a room he found himself once too often. A sword and shield lay in the conor. He picked them up. A large door was all he needed to see. HE pushed the control box next to it and the door opened. Nate was semi-blinded by the outside light but could still see.

What have i goten myself into now?
Nate wondered.

Nate scanned the area and found some known faces. Glan Vivan, i good friend to a wookiee that hardly had any. Duvnar, not so much a friend then an enemy. Nate walked up to the group.

"So anything new?"
Nate asked.
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:09 am

Glan looked over to see Nate Walking over. "Not really, it's just the usual." The other four beings in the arena was a Noghri, a Chevin, a Gamorrean, and a Tusken Raider. Above them A dome opened to reveal a Star Scape. Then a voice boomed through out the Arena in Huttese.

"Welcome contestants!"
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:15 am

(OOC: Is it ok if I had Zane join this?)

Duvnar raised his head when a Man yelled in Huttesse "Welcome Contestants!". He then shrugged and said "Ah, so thats what this is... an arena? This should be easy".
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:52 pm

((you can have you npc now join as if you have gone missing and they are now looking for you. I will give hints through out the rp.))
Back to top Go down
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet
Name: Appan Parsu
Race: Alderaanian

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 pm

The sound of the dome opening grabbed at Appan's mind, he instinctively looked at the large doors again, but realised the noise was coming from kinda above. As the voice reverberated around the arena Appan looked skyward, to see the brilliant clear star scape.

"Hu!" Appan frowned and shook his head re-think what the voice had said. 'That was Huttese.' Flashed through his mind. "Did he just say 'welcome condiments!' My Huttese is a bit rusty." He was beginning to realize that several of these humanoids he knew vaguely. Noticing a black Wookiee joining the group, who asked a question of his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8. Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators Empty

Back to top Go down

8. Gladiators
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Roleplay Center :: The Universe (RP) :: Posting Hall-
Jump to: