StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
Life in a Death Camp EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
Life in a Death Camp EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
Life in a Death Camp EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
Life in a Death Camp EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
Life in a Death Camp EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
Life in a Death Camp EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
Life in a Death Camp EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
Life in a Death Camp EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

Life in a Death Camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

Life in a Death Camp Empty
PostSubject: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 am

(OOC: In this one you will play as someone from any group of people that were sent in to Nazi death camps during the war, we play day to day lives in it until we are given the chance to escape, after that we decide what to do, like joining the allied army. But remember no playing people that are old, young, weak etc cause they would of been gased).

Gwazi was a Jewish citizen in Germany who was captured early in the war and sent to the death camps, he was mostly skin and bone and practicly bald . Yet somehow he found the strength to live on. Everyday was typical, wake up and get spat on. Grab a shovel and get hit in the gut, shovel the tunnels all day under the sun without anything to eat or drink. Some people believed that the Nazis were infact making them dig their own graves but that wasn't stopping him from working, it was all that was keeping from execution.

He was still digging the tunnels when a new group of people were sent in, he also eyed some very weak people digging near him.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:09 am

Christian had just been captured. He wasn't worried though, he had faith that his god would get him out of here. And if not, he had a good prospect of being resurrected. He was led to along with others, some Jews, no other Jehovah witnesses as far as he knew, to a tunnel. A Nazi was passing out pick axes. When it was Christians turn the Nazi said.

"Christian is it? Your one of those Jehovah's witnesses? This is your last chance for the rest of the week. Just sign the contract and your free."

Christian just shook his head no, he had already told them his reasons and he wouldn't be convinced now. The Nazi just shook his head.
"Well have fun voluntary prisoner." He said as he gave Christian a pickax and pushed him into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:34 am

Gwazi noticed a man get shoved into the tunnels, he was next to him he pulled the man up and said "You alright? Also here's a quick lesson, if you wanta live don't piss of the Nazi's. But that should be an obvious".
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 am

Christian was helped up by a man. He asked if he was okay. Christian nodded yes and then straighted out. The Guy added
"Also here's a quick lesson, if you wanta live don't piss of the Nazi's. But that should be an obvious".

Christian smiled, "It doesn't matter if I live. i have faith I'll make it through this one way or another. But thank you for the advice."

He said as he lifted up the pick ax and started to work next to his new....friend?
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:48 am

Gwazi began mining as well and conversed with him during it "So your a Jehovah's Witness huh? I could tell you weren't Jewish, but tell me this. Why not just tell them you gave up the belief and leave free? It would be saving you a hell of a lot of pain and torture".
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 am

Christian replied, to his new friend.

"Well being a Jehovah witness I believe In a resurrection where I'll live forever....so to put it simply, Why void my hope of a resurrection and everlasting life, just to get away from pain, when I know i'll just die later. For all I know it might be in a worse way.

I have something to look forward to. If I have to hurt to get to it, then thats what I'll do...."

Christian said as his pickax it the rock wall.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 am

Gwazi was impressed and said "Thats a good, if not risky opinion to have. But don't go saying it out loud, the Nazis could hear and punish you for it and if they don't other prisoners will and harrass you over it".
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 am

"Thank you. I won't go around saying my views but if some asks i'm not going to lie....Now anyway, from your questions I assume you are not a witness. Are you a Jew?"
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 am

Gwazi replied while staying focused on the digging "Yes I am a Jew, everyone looks down on us all the time so were use to discrimination but the Nazi's have taken it to a whole new level... Killing children, inslaving millions. It's just disgusting and terrible for anyone to do. If I could I would kill every last Nazi here".
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 am

Understandable....but lets say you could kill all of them. Then your just like them. And the Bible says treat others the way you want to be treated. But again I understand what your saying...I just don't completely agree.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 am

Gwazi gave a hard swing with his shovel at the dirt wall and said "Yeah but only I don't follow the bible, so I don't really care what it says about that. If they threaten me and my family their dead".

(OOC: I'm Christian and follow the bible like we discussed in the chatroom a few nights ago, it's just my character who dosen't. Well not yet at least).
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 am

((OOC: Completely understand that Duv.))

Christian just stayed quiet, and nodded. Finally he said

"Well just know that we will get out of here."

Christian mentally added
One way or another...........
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:21 am

Gwazi nodded and was about to respond when he heard "ALRIGHT YOU DIRTY JEWS! GET BACK TO YOUR BEDS! WE CAN'T HAVE DYING ON US TO QUICKLY NOW CAN WE? GET SOME SLOP AND GET TO BED, FIGHT OVER SOME PENNIES WHILE YOUR AT IT!". He kicked one in the gut and slammed his head against a shovel causing the mans skull to crack and bleed, he slowly got up and rushed back with the others.

It seems hours had passed and Gwazi said to Korto "Let's get going before things get worse".
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 am

"ALRIGHT YOU DIRTY JEWS! GET BACK TO YOUR BEDS! WE CAN'T HAVE DYING ON US TO QUICKLY NOW CAN WE? GET SOME SLOP AND GET TO BED, FIGHT OVER SOME PENNIES WHILE YOUR AT IT!"

Ordered one of the Nazis. The Nazi attacked one of the prisoners who was moving too slow. After a pause to get over his shock Christian got moving when his friend told him that moving would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 am

(OOC: Christian in some, Korto in others. It's damn confusing).

The two made there way back to where their beds of hay, wood and nails were lying around. Gwazi layed in his and told Christian "This bed next to mine is free, the man who used it died on the job three days ago".
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Nate was kicked in the gut again as the truck entered a gate.

"Atmaon!"
*F##K you.*
Nate said in his newly made up language. He needed some way to yell without getting himself killed.

"Bag him."
On of the Nazi ordered. A black sack was placed over Nate's head and tied so tight around his neck he could hardly breath.

"I'm not a god damn Jew you asshole!"
Nate yelled as the butt of a rifle Whacked his head.

"Shut your mouth! We know what you did!"
The Nazi that ordered Nate to be bagged said.

*I swear to f##king god if i get the chance i will kill every single last Nazi on this shit infested Earth.*
Nate thought to himself.

"Take him out of here."
A Nazi ordered and Nate was thrown out of the truck. He couldn't see where he was but he knew it wasn't his happy place.

"Un-bag him."
A Nazi ordered and the bag was removed. He was then slammed into the truck and cuffed. After they took him to what looked like crew bunks. Only Nate knew they were slaves.

Nate was thrown into a cornor and left there. He groaned a bit as he tried to move his fingers which were mainly dislocated and broke. He could feel blood gushing out of the wound made from the rifle hit.

"Welcome to the Play "A week with the Nazis."
Nate muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:37 am

(OOC: So did you meet up with our characters or are you somewhere else?)
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:22 pm

((Same room but im a bit....in pain))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Gwazi noticed another man get severally wounded and be dumped in the same room as them, he was luckily he wasn't killed. Gwazi ran over to help him up and said "Dude are you alright?".
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 am

Nate noticed the man standing over him.

"Does it look like i am alright?"
Nate said.

"I need your help. I need to get out of these cuffs. They didn't put 'em on very tight but i can't move my fingers. I need you to re-locate them."
Nate said hoping for some help.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Gwazi smashed the handcuffs against a piece of metal and said "There, your fingers should adjust soon. Plus your better off than most here".
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet
Name: Glan Vivan
Race: Chiss

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Glan was making his patrol through a barracks. He saw Gwazi helping another poor soul with his cuffs the some other Nazis must have left there. Glan had watched Gwazi since he got here. He is one of the three, Glan thought. Glan then walked past them and 'dropped' his key to the cuffs.
Back to top Go down
http://glanvivan.webs.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Gwazi then noticed a key drop and looked up at the Nazi who had dropped it and was walking away. He shrugged at the oppourtunity and unlocked the cuffs even though they were already broken for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:55 am

"Thanks.''
Nate said.

"So, how did you get in here? I doubt you even wanna know my story."
Nate said popping his fingers back in place.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:13 am

"Ain't it obvious? I'm a Jew" said Gwazi when Nate asked for his reason for being here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in a Death Camp   Life in a Death Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in a Death Camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next