StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
7. Dojo EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
7. Dojo EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
7. Dojo EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
7. Dojo EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
7. Dojo EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
7. Dojo EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
7. Dojo EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
7. Dojo EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
7. Dojo EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

7. Dojo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet
Name: Appan Parsu
Race: Alderaanian

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm

((OOC: Looking for one person to practice melee and hand to hand combat. Please PM me.)

Appan stood within the low tech dojo, the room was window less and bare but for the thin mats on the floor. A single door of enter was to his left. He stood fully armoured with his two metal bladed sabres, and two daggers attached to each ankle. He'd been contacted by an unknown person who wish to meet here and convey information that would help him with his investigation into a missing person. While he waited he cleared his mind taking one of his sabres in hand. It had been to long that he'd not had a pupil to train, his status as Nanadan also known as Kyoshi meaning teacher. It was customary to take on, or teach a group of pupils. But his present work made it impossible to do so.

Slowly he move with the motions as fluid as water, slicing the air with precision at imaginary opponents as he did so during his two hour daily practice sessions.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Duvnar had been getting bored of testing his skill against Zane, the only person he knew that could compete with him other than Nate who he never had another chance to face. So when he heard of a swordsmen known as Appan looking for a dueling partner he challenged him. He entered the room where Appan was getting his weapons ready for battle and he said "So you are the great Appan? I am Duvnar Magnum, I have trained in the way of the sword all my life and have tested my skills against many and you shall be next. Are you ready?".
Back to top Go down
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Seeing the new arrival Appan stopped his moves, to watch the Gand walk in. He hadn't seen many of this species finding it a fascinating chance to learn about the sentient. But as it spoke it seemed that it had other ideas.

"So you are the great Appan? I am Duvnar Magnum, I have trained in the way of the sword all my life and have tested my skills against many and you shall be next. Are you ready?" Came it's voice. Appan half smiled, as he watched its every move.

"It seems that someone has been bigging me up. He responded reversing his sabre and holding it up behind his back. His other hand he gesturing with it open. "But as you are here, it would be a waste not to accept." Slowly he stepped backwards and to one side, as to slowly circle his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Duvnar Magnum blocked Appans sabre with his own and bounced it off and he smugly said "You'll attacks will to be faster than that if you hope to last even 2 minutes against me". He then swung three fast yet accurate slashes right at Appan and then got his sword set up to block any blow he may launch back at him.
Back to top Go down
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 pm

((OOC: Appan had placed his sabre behind his own back, he has not attacked yet! But I role with it.))

Bringing his sabre around still in a reversed hold in his hand, Appan blocks the strike allowing it to slide the length of his own blade. At the same time he side steps again spinning his whole body. Now with his back facing Duvnars own back Appan swings his elbow hard at the middle of the Gand's back while continuing his spin to finally bring himself to face Duvnar again. Allowing his spin to carry alone his sabre he ducks down arcing the blade at the Gand's knee.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Appan spun around Duvnar delievering many blows but all were blocked by Duvnar rapid blocking, they seemed to be at an equal level of swordsmenship. Once Appan striked his final blow at the knees Duvnar blocked and held the swords there as he asked "Tell me... where did you learn to wield a blade like so?".
Back to top Go down
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Appan felt the Gands strength in the lock between their two swords. He had to bring his other hand into play to hold his sabre. This position was of slight disadvantage to Appan as he was lower than Duvnar as he was still in his crouched position.

"Tell me... where did you learn to wield a blade like so?" Came Duvnar's voice, Appan found this odd. 'He wanted to talk to me!' Appan looked up at the other, sweat was beginning to bead along his own forehead. "Alderaan." He blurted. To most Appan's home world was peaceful without war. But before such a time it had been one of war, crime no different than Coruscant is today. Back then the Martial arts, with and without melee weapons, had been essential to their battles in the fogs of time. These arts had been passed down the generations.

Appan couldn't hold his position much longer, he weakened his pressure on Duvnar's sword, quickly diving and rolled a couple of meters away. As he sprang up he rushed the Gand, holding the sabre high in both hands he swung it in a diagonal arch down, aiming at Duvnar's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Duvnar once relised from the sword lock got himself in a defensive stance and was ready for when Appan swung his sword from above like a Barabarian. He blocked it as well and said "Alderann, thats just a planet of weak fools. I grew up in the streets of Narshadda where true warriors can be born". He then pushed Appan back and swung his sword right at his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Duvnar's block gave Appan a jarring through his shoulders. For a instant they we're face to face, and Appan could smell the putrid vapor that came from what Appan understood as the Gands breathing gear. It coursed Appan to gagged as his eyes started to sting.

Duvnars push was hard it almost lifted Appan clean off his feet. Appan only just saw the Gands attack through his watering eyes. Swinging his sabre to meet the swords blade at the last second. They crashed together, but Duvnars blade bit into Appan's armour just below his chest, any lower and it would have cut through his blaster resistant body glove. The strike knocked Appan to the ground, pain at his side was were bruising under his armour would form, but Appan didn't have time to consider this. "Narshadda! That planet is full of scum of the universe, not worthy worriors." A wild look came over his eyes. "Fools are those who underestimate others."

Appan jabbed his sabres point, fast and hard at Duvnars stomach, or what Appan believe to be so.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Appan was somewhat blinded by his tears which made it easy for Duvnar to block the blow. He then said while swords were locked "The Narshadda stench is helpful huh? Also there are some on Narshadda who are good of heart and become warriors trying to survive against the gangs and villiany there".
Back to top Go down
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Been in such a position was any swordsman's nightmare, kneeling on the floor with swords locked. Appan knew the Gand had the upper hand, his eyes were clearing after he blinked several times. Surprised came over him, with such an advantage, Appan expected a killer blow by now! But either this creature was arrogant or just plan stupid!

Appan allowed his sabre to be pushed towards his body, quickly he shifted his grip, letting the hilt go with one of his armour covered hands, and grabbing the blade of his sabre with his free hand. With every ounce of strength he pushed with his legs. Slowly inching his way from his kneeling position, until he was standing.

"And which are you?" He spat the words from his mouth, he knew he had no energy left, but he wouldn't let it end like this, he had to try.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:54 pm

(OOC: Duvnar came to spar, not have a fight to the death).

When Appan got away and up again he was clearly exhausted, once he asked which of the people from Narshdda Duvnar was he said "I am someone who had to learn to survive no matter what. I am still fighting for survival to this day infact".
Back to top Go down
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:59 pm

((OOC: As agree, but Appan does not know that.))

Appan dropped his shoulders, his arms at his sides, the end of his sabre touching the floor. "I'm beat!" He was still unsure of the Gands intentions. Appan had felt that he'd been set up by his contact, but it was becoming clear to Appan that was far from Duvnars intentions. Appan returned his blade to it's place, giving a short bow while holding the fist of his right hand in his open left hand. "You have given me a fight of my life." As he spoke he woundered whether the Gand would become a sparing partner. "An honour to which I wish to know the name of my victor."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:29 pm

Duvnar put his sword away and said "Duvnar, Duvnar Magnum. And it was nice to spar with someone outside of my own crew for once".
Back to top Go down
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:15 pm

"Well Duvnar Magnum." Appan smile broadly. "Perhaps another time we could spar again. I sure know I could do with the practice." Appan grabbed at a towel and wipped the back of his neck with it. "Know of any good bars around here?" He said as he walked towards the door.

(OOC: Time to close.)
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Duvnar shrugged and said "Yea, theres one down the street".

(Ends RP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7. Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7. Dojo   7. Dojo Empty

Back to top Go down

7. Dojo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Roleplay Center :: Galactic New Archives :: Log to the past-
Jump to: