StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

2. The Tavern on Corbas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet
Name: Glan Vivan
Race: Chiss

2. The Tavern on Corbas Empty
PostSubject: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:02 pm

The Center of the Galaxy. Well as close as it gets. Glan thought. He walked in to the tavern named "Blue Krayt Dragon." This place was a gatering place for criminals, Bounty hunters, and mercs. Glan was a heavily armed Merc. With a Chiss star destroyer, 1,500 troops and four squadrons of fighters, he was prepare for anything.

He walked up to the Bar seeing a 5 credit discount on Green Galaxy's. "Bar tender! I'll take a shot of the special." The Bothan bar tender brings it to him.

2. The Tavern on Corbas Tutorial_tansarii_cantina

Last edited by Glan Vivan on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://glanvivan.webs.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

(OOC: Just a heads up, you can't use that 1500 troops to win any issue you run across. But that won't stop you from controling them or being able to use them in bigger battles. Also on a more personal note Gwazi on this site is only 10 so he's no experienced fighter/criminal like he is on Combine or working for any faction like TSV).

Duvnar alone this time entered a bar and looked around. He sat down and drank some ale and saw a rather heavily armed Glan, Duvnar shouted out to him "Hey you! Blue guy! Whats with you coming in all heavily armed like that? You looking for a fight or something?".
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm

(ooc ~ i tend to use a small task force of five or so for every job, those are just for show. And i plan to have this site as to rp my self before i became the Glan Vivan in combine, I'll figure it out latter. Note ~ by your avatar pic i assume That Duvnar is a Gand)

Glan hears A Gand shout. Without turning around Glan says "Nope, just advertising my job. If you don't see, I am a Merc."
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 pm

((OOC: I will join soon as I finish my back story. I need to know my characters attitude before I move on.

EDIT:Errrrr That was off the wall....))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:33 am

Duvnar then said "A merc huh? You good or just got some rich father of yours to buy you all that gear?".
Back to top Go down
Helix Rexanel
Art Team
Art Team
Helix Rexanel

Character sheet
Name: No one
Race: unlisted

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:42 am

Helix walks in, his suit glimmering to those beneath him in social class. He leans on the bar and shrugs, "Why can ya be both?"
Back to top Go down
http://crosshair.roflforum.net/
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Korto walked in. He was traveling light. He had nothing but a knife and his clothes. He was still trying to learn rules of this new galaxy he'd been in for about a year. He knew the language pretty well. And he could dominate a fight, but he was still...scared of the beings here. Some where straight out of a nightmare. But he wouldn't let his fear show.

He walked up to the bar and ordered what the guy next to him was having.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 pm

((Ill join if no one minds. Nate is over 300 years old so the time wont really affect his look. Also, i speak basic))

Nate took a seat at the far side of the bar stirring his whisky. He took a sip and paid some attention to the Gand and Chiss. After listening for a bit he decided it wasn't important and started drifting off to other thoughts. He opened up his comlink and spoke.
"You coming yet Thento?"

"Almost there Nate."
The Duros answered.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:05 pm

((ooc: Good job with the age. For a wookiee, your maybe in your twenties. Most wouldn't get that right.))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:00 pm

(OOC: Actually wookies live twice as long as humans so Nate being 300 years old would make him 150 years old wookie wise).

Duvnar noticed a wookie sitting in the back an a man sit next to him and order an ale. The Chiss was starting to bore him so he said to the man next to him "You look new, what are ya? A new gun for hire or some beggar on the street?".

(OOC: Don't mind Duvnar, he's always like this with new people)
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Korto was approached by a tall creature in a atmosphere suit. The thing asked him a strange, but semi insulting question. Korto hadn't seen many of this race so he just answered normally.

"Eeer...actually you could say I'm unemployed...but yeah...I could be a gun for hire depending on the price. So what are you?"

Korto said this while trying to not let his newbishness in this setting show.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Duvnar smirked and said "I am a professional slaver, smuggler, assassin, bounty hunter, thief, mercenary, you name it. Take my advice kid, if you looking to be a gun for hire get some impressive gear like that Glan over there or for pity's sake at least some armour and blaster". Duvnar could tell this kid was probably isolated all his life, explaining why he was so ill prepared and clueless in the actual world.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 pm

"Stop being afraid! Take the offensive!"

Korto heard the faint memory. It was something his fighting master had said to him years ago.

"All I need is a knife...and my hands."
Korto replied wondering what kind of creature he was talking to. This guy had already done all of these things Korto wondered if he'd cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 pm

"A kinfe? A KNIFE! HA HA HA! Look kid, a lot of people thought a knife was all they ever needed. It's weak and if you slip just once you dead! With a blaster or a sword though... one slip up can still be made up for and they have much more killing power!".

Duvnar was actually in a good mood today, if he wasn't he might of killed this kid to spare him from a worth death later.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Korto heard the faint memory again louder this time...

Should I...fight this guy? He uses weapons. If I fight him then I may earn a good spot in this galaxy...Or it could get him killed.

Korto swallowed and stood.
"Stop being afraid! Take the offensive!" Screamed the memory.

"Want me to prove it?"
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Duvnar laughed and just pushed Korto to the floor with one hand and then quickly pulled out his sword and stuck it right infront of his neck. "Do you really wanta try that kid?".
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Korto was pushed to the floor and hit it hard. He was having second thoughts as the sharp piece of metal pointed at his neck....

Okay, I know I'm about to get in a life or death fight but that memory is getting VERY annoying!! Alright might as well do it.

Korto replied with a quick "Yeah, I do."
With that he did a backwards roll and got to his feet in a split second. Then he got into his defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Duvnar smirked, this kid had guts. He had potential after all. Maybe he would train this kid or something but first he wanted to see what he could actually do. He got in an offensive stance and swung his sword at Korto so if it connected it would be clean slice through the neck beheading him.

If he couldn't dodge such an obvious move like this he had no place in the criminal world at his age.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 pm

The sword flew through the air heading right for Kortos neck.
Korto waited til the last possibly second and then ducked just enough to dodge the blade. Then he lunged at the guys mid section, hoping to take him to the ground where he could be unarmed.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Duvnar noticed the kid make a tricky but bold move, he quickly spun his sword around coming at Korto from behind, it contacted with his back leaving a bad sword wound but pulled it the other way before it could penetrate depper to cause any long term damage, it would just wounded him for a week or two. He put his sword back in the normal position for his stance as Korto fell from the wound. The kid would be dead by now but he was better than most kids that decided they wanted to be in this sort of life.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:58 pm

"ARGG!"

Korto fell to the ground. The sword had left a terribly painful cut. tears clouded his vision as he tried to get up. No one ever hit him like that before. He was definitely in over his head.

Korto need to change his fighting style. That is if he could push through the pain. He thought about his parents real quick. That was his trick to help him focus. With that he got up. As he stood his back hurt even more. His shirt clung to his back due to the blood.

He had started this and he wasn't going to give up because it "hurt." He got into his fighting stance, then with a crazy smirk that he got when he was hurt he charged the man with the sword. Right before he crashed into the guy or the sword he slid, between the guys legs. Then he spun on the floor trying to knock the thing off balance.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 am

Duvnar simpily got ready to slice the kid in half as he charged but he then did something unexpected, he slid under him and Duvnar quickly turned around to see what the boy was trying to do. He was a clever one... now Duvnar wasn't gona play nice. He took his sword and sliced an ankle severing many tendons and nerves, he wouldn't be able to use that foot until properally treated and them backed up just a bit to avoid contact, the boy had good moves but he was to slow with them. Plus imagine how slow he would be once he had some armour on.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:12 am

Everything was being torn apart....literally. Kortor's ankle had just been cut, and he knew he was just about finished. As Korto laid on the ground, his move unfinished he thought about away to get out of this. Well laying on the ground waiting for him to cut your throat won't work! Reliazeing this Korto got up. Slowly. Way too slowly. When he was up he tested out his ankle. He couldn't put weight on it....He was finished...

"Alright you got me. I tried to prove something and failed. Go ahead and finish this....But I won't make it easy. Just hurry up before I bleed out." Korto said. He couldn't afford medical help (He's broke) at this point so he was going to go down fighting...or ducking...He couldn't do much with one leg. But he could still duck and punch. And thats what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:33 am

Duvnar grinned and simpily returned his sword to his belt and said "No. You proved your worth kid, go get patched up if you want and if you ever want to survive in this god forsaken galaxy your take my offer to show you how to survive and I'm not talking a couple pointers, I meaning joining my crew".
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:36 am

Glan watched the fight unfold. The Gand spared The Humans life. Weak. Glan thought. In anyfight, noone should be spared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas Empty

Back to top Go down

2. The Tavern on Corbas
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Roleplay Center :: Galactic New Archives :: Log to the past-
Jump to: