StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

The most awesomest post in all of history!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet
Name: Caredetru Tykuper
Race: Naboo

The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The most awesomest post in all of history!!!!   The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Why? Well, it may not say it right now while you're looking at it, but this is my 666 post!
Which makes it not awesome, not awesomer, but the most awesomest post in all of [my] history!!! I must take a picture.

And so, to commemorate this amazing event, here is the great Black Metal band GORGOROTH with pentagrams, sacrificed goats, the Baphumet, naked bitches and all! And yes, the band's name is a reference to Lord of the Rings.

\\m//

Back to top Go down
http://17000.forumotion.com
Helix Rexanel
Art Team
Art Team
Helix Rexanel

Character sheet
Name: No one
Race: unlisted

The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most awesomest post in all of history!!!!   The most awesomest post in all of history!!!! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:38 pm

DEVIL!
Back to top Go down
http://crosshair.roflforum.net/

The most awesomest post in all of history!!!!
Page 1 of 1