StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character

Go down 
2 posters

Who do you vote for?
Noj Metal
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character I_vote_lcap75%Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Julius Metal
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character I_vote_lcap25%Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Ursula Rahiale
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character I_vote_lcap0%Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jason Gregor Litch
Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character I_vote_lcap0%Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet
Name: Ali Xen
Race: Coruscanti

Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character Empty
PostSubject: Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character   Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:20 am

Ali Xen's Award for Best RP Generated Character

Now I am bringing back from the olden times my awards I gave out and now this is one no one can cheat at Very Happy lol well anyways I would like to post the nominees for Best Role Playing Generated Character. The nominees are as listed:

Noj Metal- A former character now Deceased a 22 year old who was 6.4'' With red hair. Was married and was a Myth Hunter. Executed by a Neo-Crusader. I still miss him.

Julius Metal- A former character, son of Noj Metal age last know was 26, he was born on Tatooine raised by his mother...no one knew what happened to him.

Ursula Rashiale- A former character, crew member of Julius Metal, last known was 15, she was a human female. First female ever to be under the age of 20 on our RPs

Jason Gregor Litch- Son of Omnius Incarnate and founder of the COMPASS Corporation. First RP character to raise trillions of credits with no one caring and single handedly take out most of the galaxy...wow were we stupid
Back to top Go down
http://csahq.userboard.net
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character   Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:10 am

Actually you made a mistake on Ursula.

Ursula was one of my old characters that was one of three apprentices of Gwazi Magnum while he was the Jedi Grand Master. She was gotten rid of along with Trent and Greg after we started fresh.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character   Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:00 am

I read all their descriptions and read posts about them...it was hard work...so if it's wrong you must have put it wrong long ago. And so far it's a 50%-50% with Noj Metal and Julius Metal!!!
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character   Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Right now Noj Metal is in the lead!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character   Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Ali Xen's Award for Best RP generated Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Roleplay Center :: Galactic New Archives :: Log to the past-
Jump to: