StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet
Name: Ali Xen
Race: Coruscanti

Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... Empty
PostSubject: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:46 pm

((Thought the title went to the story line even thought it technically doesn't go))

It was early in the day, so early most people would still consider it night....not a single noise was made; not a single noise was heard. The scorched ground showed all the scars caused by man...

Thousands died when the great fire happened.....not a man will ever know what it's like to live your life knowing there wont be food for tomorrow.

The story starts with a gun shot.......
Back to top Go down
http://csahq.userboard.net
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:50 pm

((I hope everyone joins, just jump in it's post-apocalyptic modern time))

....from an older man as he ended his own world of pain. It could be heard for a few miles and caught the ear of Ali Xen a young man in his late 20s of highlighted hair and a light complexion. His friend James a younger lad with few noticeable characteristics was escaping the reality of the world in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:36 am

Gwazi wandered the street's on guard for anything that may try to attack him as he was with Zane and Duvnar.

(Gwazi's 16 in this one)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet
Name: Caredetru Tykuper
Race: Naboo

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:15 am

(ooc- I think that I'll use a set of characters other than my SW characters for this one, if that's alright with yall.)
Icos dug a finger under the layer of fine soot coating the wall of a ruined building. His nail scratched against a coarse brick buried therein. Out his finger came, colored upon the tip with a powder, ashy and soft, with the color of pitch. He turned to his companion, standing a yard off at attention. The shadows and lines protruding from her exposed skin attested to the struggle her muscles had with holding up the heavy steel gripped tightly in her once so delicate fingers. Neither had eaten in so long, and her skin stuck close to the bone in many places. Yet she still stood straight, proud and high in all of her retained glory.
"Makeup?" Icos put out his dirty fingers to her, snickering at his own jest. She glanced over at him, her deep ocean eyes catching a glint upon the sun. Her lips formed a faint smile, but cracked and began to bleed a small bit. Seeing this, Icos added: "It's too cold here, we should go back south. There must be something more to find." He set his rifle down in the dirt. With hands free, he took off his tattered coat, wiping his hands on it, and wrapped it around the woman. He pulled her hair out from under it. Several shimmering strands of a dark brown came out into his calloused hands. Staring at them morosely, he continued: "We will have to go that way to get back to Janisan, anyway. We can go back to the Little Egypt outpost and strafe east from there."
"No, no. This city needs to be charted. He'll pay us much better for it, too. I promise this will be a good idea." The smiled returned, a little larger, a little more painful for Icos to see. "Besides, there will be places here where we can find some warmer coats, and then we won't have to take turns."
"We don't have to take turns, you just keep that." At this Icos took away the band that held his hair back. It fell around his now bare shoulders in waves and dirty tendrils.
Echoing from within the citadel standing just miles away came the clack of a pistol. Icos scrambled for his rifle. Clacking emanated from it's machinery as a large calibre round was chambered. For a tense moment the pair's heads were on swivels, with their bright eyes through dingy iron sights. After an initial shock, Elisa lowered her carbine. She put a soft hand upon Icos' clenched arm, pulling it down away from his shoulder. "It will be alright. Put a small bit more trust in me, won't you? I don't need to be saved all of the time."
"No," Icos replied, "it won't be. Look further there." His gun came back up, as did Elisa's. Down the road were three moving masses; people.
Back to top Go down
http://17000.forumotion.com
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 pm

(didn't think anyone would join)

As Ali Was sitting up to wake James to check out the gun shot he noticed about a mile down blinking shapes in what use to be a road. He nudged James and with a "huh" Ali quickly replied " I'm going down to check something out you coming?"
James while rubbing his partially swollen eyes said "sure let me put on the Kevlar this time though since you are using the rifle okay?"
"sure" replied Ali

As they began to walk towards them near the edge of the trees on the side of the road to avoid being seen he thought to himself if this could be trouble or help? Or maybe a little mix of both.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:14 am

"There's movement on the right up by that line of trees there." Elisa mumbled, just audibly enough that Icos swung round his rifle to the new targets. However, in the cold mid-morning mist, and the cover of foliage, Icos could not discern the cause of the movement.
Slinging his gun over his shoulder upon it's strap, he dashed away to the side of the building he was previously so intrigued with. There, on the ground, was a copious sack. Icos threw it's flap open. He dug fervently through it's various contents - being mainly ammunition, sealed foods, and various trinkets, memories of places and people past - until he retrieved a very large case. The clips sealing it clacked open, revealing a series of very large, deeply hued steel fragments. In a matter of moments, punctuated with Icos' attention turning back to Elisa, a long, heavy rifle was formed before him. He slammed into the receptacle a magazine of immense ammunition. Chambering a round, he brought this back to Elisa, who was still standing in the decrepit road.
"I can't guarantee the calibration of these sights. Be very, very careful. I'm going to the trees, I want you training this on the ones down in the street. If you hear shots, though, you find me." As he ended, Elisa relieved him of the gun. With haste, she laid down upon the asphalt. Icos took back his own firearm into his grip. With it in a low, ready position, he began to sneak around the perimeter of the buildings.
At length, Icos found himself within range of the mysterious shapes in the trees. There were two people, as young as he it seemed, with one being quite awkwardly bulked out. Icos recognized this sign of a vest, and considered putting him at the end of his sights. However, the foremost individual was in possession of a firearm, making him a more immediate threat.
"No further, friends. Just stop there and we'll talk. Keep your moving and you'll both have heads full of 30-6's."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Ali stopped in his tracks as he heard someone say something. He motioned for James to hold behind him as he raised his scoped M14 at the man. He then noticed a lady of young age laying on the ground further back with what appeared to be a heavy sniper rifle of sorts, maybe like the .50 caliber he had back at the shack...all he knew if he stood no chance against both ever since they were robbed in their sleep.

Ali Replied to the man," I know no friends...unless you are a ranger...I doubt you are though....most of us were killed....so who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:17 pm

"I'm no ranger," Icos replied, now threatened by an older military styled gun. He could see his adversary's eye was through the scope on the top. The trigger under Icos' finger verged upon the firing. "but if we are speaking of ranges, the I would certainly say that it would be best to assume that I can send a few rounds down quite quicker than you."
In the back of Icos' mind, he hoped that Elisa was at very least keeping an open eye upon the situation here. There was also the wonder if those men further down were in some way associated with these he had at the end of his muzzle. All possibilities were there, and Icos certainly had no desire to open fire upon these men here in the trees. Not for the attention, and not for the harm that could very well come to him or Elisa.
"But if you are from here, then there is much that you could help me with, and I wouldn't doubt that I couldn't help you in exchange. So now let us have the civil sans the war. Lower your weapon, and I shall mine."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:27 pm

"Okay as a ranger I must try to help out all with whom I can. But I doubt I can be of much help though. I am a CSA Elite Ranger, my friend here is a Ranger Recruit...I am embarrassed to admit we were robbed in our sleep. Most of our weapons and equipment were stolen. But our shack to the east has the rest of our supplies."

Ali lowered his rifle and began to explain his situation about how him and James had been sent from the CSA HQ far in the East to explore what was left of civilization in the west. He also explained that the CSA stood for the Coalition Security Agency and that Ali was not popular among thieves for he has killed many with the aid of his scope.

When he stood up he proved that there was a form of government to the east when he pulled out what looked like a 100 dollar bill but said "reserve note of the Phoenix Coalition" and had the picture of a man with clean cut hair and what looked like an expensive white suit.

Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 pm

"I am not a thief, sir. Do not be so hostile." Icos lowered his piece, descending a small hill to the duo. "I am a cartographer. I chart regions for Samuel Jenisen. I came here to map what is left of that city up there. If you have spent any time here at all, or learned anything of the lay of the land, then you can help me. And of course I have guns and ammunition. I can help you, no?"
At length, Icos reached the pair. He took the slip of paper from the ranger's outstretched hand. The begrimed fingers upon his hands ran over the smooth, crisp edges. A smirk appeared before a slight laugh. "You are a ways from home, rangers. In Little Egypt to the south, someone from Phoenix would come through, talk some shit about government or history or christ and get shot. Then we'd take his little papers and burn them in festivals. They make sure pretty colors of fire." He pushed back the bill into the hands of the elite Ranger. "Now come, friends, If we are to help to anyone but highwaymen then we should go. I have someone to pick up, and then I wan to see this shack of yours. We can talk there, if it be a safe place."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Ali sneered at the thought of Phoenix citizens military or not being killed he tried not to let his disgust get the better of him. So he put the bill back into his back pocket and replied," yes the shack is a little more of a shack it is the top of what use to be a bunker...only thing is that the lower floors of the bunker are closed from debri so we can only access the top thus we just call it a shack..there are 3 more men there though so it will be safe, lets go get this person and then head....." he noticed two people further up the road and said," hey grave the person you need too I see two figures up ahead...i don't know if you already saw them but maybe we should check them out."
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:08 pm

(ooc- are those people you are talking about Duvy or someone else?)
Icos agreed, and began an ascent up the hill by way of the trees. He glanced back several times, assuring that the rangers were not training a shot on him. Seeing no bolts coming for him, he approached Elisa. She still lay prone upon the ground with an eye in the crosshairs and the other tightly closed.
He lay a hand in the small of her back. She jolted violently, sucking in air and searching for her attacker. She found, however, Icos standing over her with an angered countenance. "Don't do that!" He forced the words quietly through gritted teeth.
"You don't do that! I could have died, you scared me so horribly!" She responded.
"No, you never let your guard down." Icos rated her, "Never stop paying attention to everything around you! We have to go now. There were two Phoenix Rangers in the trees over there; we're going with them."
"What? Phoenix? You're joking! We aren't helping them, are we?"
"I know how it sounds, but yes we are."
"Why?!" Elisa's voice was much more audible than Icos would have liked.
"Because we don't have friends here. It's not like the south where we can just show the emblem on our necks and get in anywhere or discounts on things. They have guns and ammo in their bunker. They might even have medicine."
"They can keep their medicine." She sat up, carrying the rifle with her. Her hands field stripped it quickly. Her eyes, however, stared at Icos, and her mouth spoke: "I don't want any of it."
Icos wrenched the gun from her. "I don't care if you want it or not. If they have it, you will take it. Aileen told you to, so you will. Understand?"
Saying nothing, Elisa rose and walked away. Icos continued the work. When it was nothing but pieces of black steel once more, he made a way back to the pack once more. All was returned to it's place, and Icos put the pack around himself. Elisa came to walk beside him as they went to meet the rangers once more.
"I'm sorry." Icos mumbled.
"I know." Elisa whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:06 pm

((yeah I am talking about Duvy lol...duvy))

Ali felt awkward as he could hear all they were talking about but decided not to say anything. As they started walking towards Him and James he pulled out a bottle of fresh water and drank from it...the sheer heat sometimes got to him. As he put it back he noticed James copied him right after...in his head he though..Recruits...they always try to be like us elites...chances are he will die before he gets the chance though.

"Is everyone ready to check out the shapes up ahead? I think they are harmless but the fact they are also here I doubt is a coincidence." But anyways after we check them out we can head to the bunker to the east it's about a mile or two so not that bad of a walk we should make it in about a half an hour if we pace ourselves."

He took out a flare gun and shot it into the air, the flare was a light red from years gone without use but it was still noticeable against the light gray sky.

"There that should grave the attention of whoever that is. If they are hostile your girlfriend here can aid me in taking them down easily."
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Icos watched as the flare streaked into the calm, grey sky, scorching the cold morning air. He grabbed the wrist of the ranger elite, tearing from it the flare gun that possibly was now leading quickly to their doom.
"What are you? Stupid? You're a long way from home if you think that shit'll fly here!" He let ranger go, now taking Elisa now, and dragging her back into the trees. They kneeled behind a bank of snow, Icos with his hunting rifle and Elisa with the carbine returned to her.
"I think that you were right about these guys." Icos' voice was a low whisper, and became even quieter now. "If it goes badly here, shoot the one with the rifle. Center mass and in the back, understand? If it doesn't, then we will go with them, pop in the bunker, get what we need, and get the hell away from these Phoenix nut jobs."
Elisa took a moment, staring down the barrel of her .45, saying at length: "Did that one with the crazy hair call me your girlfriend?"
Icos took a smiling eye from his sights. In a bemused tone, he answered "Yeah, I think that he did." They both laughed a cackle that grew more than was beneficial to either
"I'm sorry Icos, but no matter what happens, that is still a little creepy."
"Well I love you too." Elisa smirked, and leaned against Icos' shoulder. They both returned to their guns.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Ali watched them as they ran into the woods and thought...they must not know we have friends in the area..wait there he is.

Marcus walked past them not noticing the two laying in the brush. On his back was a .50 cal Rifle with some rust on the handle but other than that in relative good condition.

((Cared I just fixed it lol))

Last edited by Ali Xen on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:36 pm

(ooc- I think that that was quite excessive)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:34 pm

((well me and Cared waiting for Duvnar to post))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:49 am

(Oops sorry guys!)

Duvnar, Gwazi and Zane saw commotion going on ahead between two groups of people meeting up and talking. They would of watched but the groups seemed to be seen them and called them out already.

Duvnar approached the group representing himself as leader of the trio as he said "You guys survivors as well? Of course you are that's an obvious, I'm Duvnar professional swordsman. My friend here Zane is a master marksmen, hunter and tracker while my Gwazi here is still a recruit in the ways of fighting but he's fierce with a gun alright".

Zane nodded and said "Nice to meet you all, I'm Zane" and Gwazi also nodded and said "And I'm Gwazi".
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:17 am

Since Icos and Elisa were hiding in the woods Ali walked up and pointed to them saying
"hey Marcus...you may carry like the strongest rifle out here but sometimes you make the stupidest mistakes, you just walked by two people in the brush haha"

Marcus quickly turned around and was raising his rifle when Ali told him they were friendly.
((Cared hope that is okay))

Then when they looked back towards the people they were watching down the road Ali was startled how close they were now. He heard them ask things and answered

"Hello I am Ali Xen this here is Marcus we are Phoenix Coalition Rangers. you might want to say hi to our friends here in this bush." He pointed to the bushes where Icos and Elisa were.

"don't worry they are friendly...well kind of....at least they wont fire at you." said Ali
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:21 am

Zane calmly looked at the two hiding in the bush and said "Nice to meet you all, but you may wish to improve how well you hide in your surroundings, we saw you two long before we got up here". Duvnar smirked at Zanes comment and said "At least this time you were spotted by friendlies".
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:24 am

Ali said explained they ran because he fired a flare to get Marcus to come to where he was and then he said," We are all going to our uh...bunker i guess is what you would call it..it's only the first level the second level and further down is blocked by debri." If you would like to you three can come to." Then from there we will head to a town North of the bunker which the Coalition Annexed."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:27 am

Dunvar shrugged and said "Sounds good, I'm in. Besides it helps to have bigger numbers due to more firepower".
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:38 am

((Since we are waiting for Cared I will do this))

Ali said," speaking of firepower I think it's best we all kept track of what our group has"
"I have a M14 rifle with scope, 2 frag granades made by the Coalition, 4 M14 clips so 32 Rounds not including what's in the rifle."

Marcus said," I have a .50 Caliber Anti-Material rifle, 10 clips , total of 60 rounds in all clips excluding one in rifle."

"How about everyone else?"

James said," I got a rock" Very Happy ((for anyone who has seen Peanut's Halloween))
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:18 pm

(ooc- I'll be off for a while, so just a acount for my characters. I hope that I don't miss too much. BTW, I won that auction for the YG, I'm just waiting for it to come in. Also, Ali, I dodn't say that you couldn't notice my characters, I was just taling about the whole gun to the head Smile Well, it's done now.)

Icos rose from the undergrowth. Elisa following, he emerged from the trees, brandishing his rifle. What varnish was left made the wood glitter, while most of the stock was rough and had copious chunks missing from the wood. "It's a 30-6, and Elisa here is carrying a Smith&Wesson .45 carbine. I got a Ruger .357 revolver here in this shoulder holster." A hand left the grip of his rifle, and moved to pull the revolver. It's metal gleamed in the morning shine. This was truly the pinnacle of the pair's worth. "In the pack we've got a feild stripped .223, 8+1 twelve guage, and a .308 scoped rifle, along with as much ammo as my poor back can carry. A collection, it it not? We certainly won't be robbed in the night."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Ali took a glance at .308 and said," do you have any FMJ to fire out of that? If you don't we have some at the bunker."

Marcus said," Okay enough chitchat lets go people" He started walking east in the direction of the bunker. Ali followed assuming the others would follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....   Ashes to Ashes we all fall down..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Non-SW-RP :: Current-
Jump to: