StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. Empty
PostSubject: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Hey need help texting this girl I like (as usual).

I don't know what to do! I keep over thinking things and getting no were. Heres one of our two convos.

Me: Hey *Lizzy, Just wanted to make sure you sis is okay, (she was sick). How 's everyone else doing?

Her: She's fine So how is everybody else and u?

Me: That's good We're doing great. We just got done eating outback steak house. You guys eat yet?

Her: That's good. No we haven't eaten yet I sure need it too! Lol Smile

Me: lol I was starving after the meeting. Can't imagine how hungry u must be right now. Hurry up and get something!

Her: lol k then ttyl

_____

*Changed her name cuz I wanted too!*

So were the deadpool did I mess up? How come she ended it so early? How could I have kept the convo going? How come I'm such a social loser? Why can my friend text with a girl all ight but I can't?

You know what? I'm going to go do Parkour without rolling until I beat some sense into myself!
Back to top Go down
Corran Halacon
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Corran Halacon

Character sheet
Name: No one
Race: unlisted

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:58 am

Well...Parkour is fun...we are all well...socially odd i mean we are here... each of us for different reasons we are all not "Normal" Some show it physically (Cared) others with thoughts(Myself and duv) so im going to have to go with she was probably doing something, and the question "Whats up" never fails...and she obviously likes you...wether she wants to go out with you or not is yet to be told ur stuck in the "Freind zone" as the guys who can get any girls call it. Nothing wrong with going for the kill, also just a bit of advise, dont ask "Do you want to go out" Be more subtle maybe "You want to hang out?" then you make your move them, catch her off guard Razz I feel like your older brother....
Back to top Go down
http://www.linuxundergods.com
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:08 pm

*Twenty wallruns later.....*

Strangely doing Parkour without rolling doesn't hurt....you know if you don't do any jumps.... Smile

Anyway thanks big bro! I'll go ahead and head take the direct route instead of lallygagging around.

Question for you though: How do/did you go on a date, if you can't/couldn't drive. It seems awkward going on a date if your parents are taking you. And walking is out of the question....
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm

From what I can tell she seems to like you but just seems busy right now.

But remember I'm no expert at all when it comes to relationships.

Although while we are on the subject of relationships I've like to say I've been having more luck in that area recently.

Online I've been talking with several girls and getting along well so I'm much better with socializing with them now (In other words not near as nervous and such anymore) and there is one who I've talked with a lot of facebook.

We know we like each other and have flirted a bit but I'm not sure if it's going to ever go anywhere or not. I would post a chat example for facebook tends to delete all past chats.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Thats great Duv! I hate how facebook doesn't save stuff...

Well I got bad news on my part. She doesn't like me like that, but likes me as a friend, and if I understand this right she likes that I think about her a lot.....not quite sure I get that, but whatever.

Friends is were it'll start, but I plan on moving up the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Corran Halacon
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Corran Halacon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Bleh I hate when that happpens, but it is nice being able to ask "Hey do i look like shit?" and getting an honest answer lol it helps before a date, also dates...where I am they are going over to there house, or hanging around the town green, or a bonfire(we are hicks lol) Skiing or boarding, just hanging out, really its not so awkard...just make sure to have a cliffbar before hand...its draining
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:04 am

Thanks Korto! Smile

As for the moving up the ladder thing, that may not be the best idea. Now remember once again I have no experience and you've taught me almost everything I know but it just seems like you'll get the same response if your second attempt and she be mad this time cause she already said last time she doesn't think of you that way.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:26 pm

Hmmm Thats true. I hate rejection I'm just now getting over it really......

But yeah your right. I'll just back off for a while.....on the bright side I have a new (hot) friend!

As for you Corran, where do you live? You can go out to a bonfire, then go skiing? That does sound awesome though!
Back to top Go down
Corran Halacon
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Corran Halacon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:36 am

Western Mass, USA. just getting cold here actually, And if shes not a glamor girl you can normally bring them paintballing, or to a sport event. For me thats easy cuz i play Soccer almost year round and paintball alot, Unfortunately im the odd one in my town because my class is so small, people have a tendancy to blame everything on me cuz when i was little...i was well....very strange.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Quick question, mostly out of curiosity.

May it be face to face or over a conversation online who do you know when a girl is just flirting or if they want to take it further?
Back to top Go down
Corran Halacon
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Corran Halacon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Hehe, you never know, just go for it Razz
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet
Name: Ali Xen
Race: Coruscanti

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 pm

May I help? If Dunvar or anyone else remembers lol the whole reason I left was because of my women Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://csahq.userboard.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet
Name: Caredetru Tykuper
Race: Naboo

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Quote :
we are all not "Normal" Some show it physically (Cared)

Fuck you too, friend.

Just remember one thing, the worst that can happen is that she says no. And don't wait too long, or you'll just be digging your own grave.
Back to top Go down
http://17000.forumotion.com
Corran Halacon
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Corran Halacon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 pm

LOL I only meant to say that you have long hair and wear top hats Razz I actually like top hats Smile
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:33 pm

So are you really interested in this girl?
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:59 am

Ali Xen wrote:
May I help? If Dunvar or anyone else remembers lol the whole reason I left was because of my women Very Happy

Oh yes I remember.
How did that go BTW?
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Good you remember Duvnar lol I remember when everyone still messed up your name by typing Dunvar instead of Duvnar Very Happy and great still with her Smile
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Dunvar was annoying... -.-

Good to hear the relationship is still strong though! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Hahah thanks man! yeah so how have you been?
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:35 am

I've been good.
I've gotten better in the relationship area since last time but I'm still pretty bad at it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Haha well I can always help lol
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:38 am

Hmmm.

Well the one I was in I asked for advice in this forum ended a few weeks ago, but I'm not sure if I should even say that cause we never actually became bf and gf.

However I found someone else now though who I doing even better with which is good! Smile

Both of them were online though and in the 2nd/current one is going along even better than the first and I asked them if they wanted us to be bf and gf and she's currently thinking about it. So thing's are going pretty well right now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:20 am

Well cool man that really cool I hope she surprises you with a YES haha Very Happy lol hang tight man
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:25 am

I will! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Petty officer
Petty officer
Ali Xen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:27 am

Haha good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.   Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl.Texting.Help. Now. Please. Thank you.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next