StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) Empty
PostSubject: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:25 pm

((I need Sark to join because in Long day of the Vong he got Everest from my ship. I need Duvnar to join because he is a big part of my past. The goal is for us to meet up, me reclaim Everest and me to start the new crazy killer Nate.))

"What is his status?"
A Duros asked pacing the room.

"His life systems are failing. However we have him on life support."
A medical droid responded injecting a shot of Bacta into Nate.

"Do not let him die. He is very important."
The Duros said walking out.

BLACKNESS.....................

"What is wrong?"
The Duros practically yelled at five medical droids rushing around the room.

"His pulse is going so fast that it is off the charts. He is sending massive amounts of adrenaline into his heart. At this rate he is going to die in minutes."
The medical droid said.

Thump.........thump......thump......thump.......

The black wookiees heart slowed but got louder.

"Wa.......?"
The medical droid started.

"ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Nate yelled as he twisted and squirmed in the medical table.

"Sedate him!"
The Duros yelled at the droid. Soon the wookiee was asleep again. Everything was normal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everest....Thento.....Glan....Duvnar...help me........"
Nate thought. He could only think. He was trapped.

Ships were flying close by. The sound of the JM5000's massive proton torpedoes crashing into something was a sound Nate could not forget.

Nate couldn't tell where he was. However he could remember the faintest thought of a large ship blowing up and Nate being thrown into space. However this was different, he could breath.

Nate had no idea who Everest, Glan or Duvner was. Only that there was a large rock ontop of him. Then voices. The slightest voices. There was two words he could hear being yelled over and over again.

"Get him! Get him! Get him!"
Someone yelled.

"Help...."
Nate managed to gasp. Then the rock was moved and Nate could see a blueish green thing standing over him. Suddenly there was a blaster shot and Nate passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate woke with a shake and roared. He roared so loud that the droids hovering over him cowered and scurried away. Then the Duros entered. Nate could tell he was the one who stunned him.

"Ohacraao rasc ah waooahwhrr acworcw?-What am I doing here?"
Nate roared.

"Rooohu rarcwo acworcwo rhwooarahucwo ooww rooohurc cakwooaahraan corahananc.-You are here for your special skills."
The duros answered.

"What skills?"
Nate said then looked surprised because he spoke Basic.

"Like being able to speak basic for one."
The duros said with a smile.

"Who am I?"
Nate asked.

"Your name is Rhanraoaoroahurccwo, however you go by the human name Nate Wite."
The duros said his smile fading.

"Black Curse?"
Nate muttered.

"Yes. It is said to be a power given by the gods to only the ones who are meant to be gods."
The duros said.

"Who are you?"
Nate asked.

"Thento Soul. I am the one who brought you here."
Thento said.

"Will you release me Thento?"
Nate asked.

Thento went to Nate and released the latches to the Medical table. As soon as both his arms and legs were free Nate jumped onto Thento and ripped his head off. He then took his blaster and killed the droids.

Nate's heart raced as Thento's blood was splattered into his face. He started to lose himself. And suddenly, he snapped. Nate blasted through the doors leading into a hallway. There stood five beings caught by surprise from Nate's sudden appearance.

Nate gripped the closest one's neck and snapped it. He then took a bite of flesh from his neck and ripped his head off. As the other four noticed two ran and two reached for a DD6. They each fired off a round and hit Nate in the chest. At the time he took small notice of the weapons and went to kill then bite both of them.

Nate after swallowing the flesh of the last man, Nate snapped back to himself. He looked around unsure of what just happened. When he realized what did happen, a name came to his mind.

"Everest Wite. Everest Wite. Everest Wite."

Nate found a docking bay in the prison and boarded a YT-2000. He was going to head off for Everest. Whoever Everest was. And where ever Everest was.
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet
Name: Sark Kashkr
Race: Selkath

13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Sark looked away from the Freigher's controls and back at the sleeping dog.
It looked so peacefull, despite the fact that it was barking mad once he pulled it out of the wrecked command bridge.

The Selkath stopped the ship and rose out of the chair. Slowly, he approached the dog.
Kneeling next to the animal, Sark searched it's neck for any identification.

He found a name on the collar, and spoke it under his breath.
"Everest Wite..."
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Nate Wite was stunned by the recent events. Try as he might he just couldn't remember. Something was telling him to go to Naboo. He knew why. It was because he had met this Everest there. However he still had no idea who Everest was.

Nate pulled the YT-2000 into the starport. He tried to keep the monster growing inside him at bay, however it was nearly impossible. Just with one slip Nate took off the head of the male human signing him in. With that he was already wanted to murder.

Nate started walking. Instead of walking to town, he walked into a clearing in the forest. He had no idea why, but his feet carried him there. After and hour of walking, he found a rusted leg of a AT-PT. Beside it lay a tombstone. On it was Narge Wite.....

((Naboo is where Nate found Everest and where Narge Wite, his younger brother, was killed.))
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Sark stood up and looked at the dog.
It looked a hell of a lot like an animal trained for combat.
However, there was one question.

Why would a Wookie have a dog?
They weren't known to keep pets such as these.
Maybe there was a purpose? Some hidden reason?

Stroking one of his lobes, Sark knelt down in front of the animal and attempted to take off it's collar.
It was possible that the owner's name might be on it.

Suddenly, Everest opened her eyes. Sark quickly withdrew his hands and took a few steps back.
The dog looked around the room, stood up and calmly went to the Navigation computer.
Pushing a few buttons with her nose, the dog entered co-ordinates into the console and sat down.

Sark walked up to the computer and looked at the screen.
"Naboo?"
Everest only looked at him.
Shrugging, Sark sat down in a chair and put the Freighter into Hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Nate Wite just fell to the ground remembering the smallest part of his past. Narge Wite was his brother, his only family. Nate tried to give his life for him. In fact he did kill the gang that attacked him. However at the time Nate was only 200. His medical skills sucked.

Nate cried. That was something that was hard for a Wookiee. Then he felt a blaster rifle on his head.

"Nate Wite you are wanted for murder of a male starport worker. Come quietly or die."
The man said.

Nate smiled. Then twisting his hand and releasing 13 inch nails he sliced to head off the man. He had gone crazy again.

((Next post try and land at the starport and look for me. Everest will find me sooner or later.))
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:11 pm

The Deepwater exited hyperspace and Sark piloted it down to the ground.
Landing at a starport, the Selkath and Everest stepped into the confusion.
Aparently, some crazed wookie had mauled a starport worker.

As he exited the Starport, Sark thought it over.
Crazed wookie?
That certainly sounded like what he was looking for.

Suddenly, Everest headed off towards a nearby forest.
Confused, Sark followed the dog.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Nate looked around for more men and heard a snap. He twisted towards that direction and was pounced on by a battle dog. The dog bit into Nate's neck and he let out a roar. Soon though he snapped back to himself just in time to hide the rage from the Selkath that ran up towards the dog.

"Who are you two?"
Nate yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Startled by the wookie's reaction, Sark spoke.
"You may call me Sark Kashkr. I've had this dog on my ship."

He took a step forward.
"Her name is Everest Wite. I believe she is looking for you..."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Duvnar sighed seeing all the commotion. He lived on Naboo and was there picking up some cargo. He walked over and said "I can't believe out of anyone chosen to calm Nate down it's the fish, you're one second away from being chow you know that?".
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Nate Wite took out a DL-44 and pointed it at the Gand and Selkath.

"What do you want!?!?!"
Nate panicked.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:36 pm

"Easy Nate, I'm just trying to figure out what's going on".
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet
Name: Glan Vivan
Race: Chiss

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Glan had been hired to take out a wookiee threat on Naboo. He had no idea who it was, just that it was a wookiee. The Blue and silver CR-20 hovered three feet from the ground.

Glan climbed up the tail of a rancor to join its rider, "We take him alive"

The Rancor jumped out and ran to the last know location. Glan found the wookiee still their. He was aiming a DL-44 at a Gand and a Fish..

Glan Shot a A295 in the air for a few round and shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://glanvivan.webs.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:39 pm

"Glan? What are you doing here?" Duvnar asked surprised to see so many old faces when all he was doing was getting cargo.
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 pm

"Duvnar? Hey haven't seen you in a while! I am he because of our wookiee friend here, who if he does not put the pistol down is going to end up as lunch for Vex here. Who is your Fishy friend over there?"
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Nate pointed his blaster at the blue thing coming. He fired off three rounds before the dog jumped on him and bit down. Something green dripped of the dog's teeth and into the wound.

"Please...tell...me..whats......"
Nate said before passing out.

Everest coughs up a datacard that opens into a hologram. The smart dog pushed a button on it and showed what she had just done.

"Everest has a poison on her teeth she uses when there is a small threat. It will knock the victim out for 30 minutes."
A female said.

((Mio dog is smart!))
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:50 pm

((i am on a Rancor Nate))

"And he is down. I will never understand what goes on around us"
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:52 pm

((I'm a Wookiee with a gun. A rancor is like a snail atm.))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Duvnar shrugged and said "Meh. He'll wake up soon then, and this fishy here is Sark. But feel free just to call him tuna roll or fish head".
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:59 pm

So much shot through Nate's head it was too much for him. He knew he was passed out however could feel blood pouring out of his ear holes.

Nate remembered who Everest was. He remembered the past he had with Everest and therefore remembered most of Duvnar, Glan and some of Sark. Then there was Thento. He had turned again. He had betrayed Nate.

Nate felt as though he was now coughing up blood. Vomiting it and dieing. Something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Glan jumped off Vex and ran to the wookiee. only then Did he notice it was Nate.

yelling in to a comlink, "Medical Emergency, Get here as fast as you can!"
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Nate gasped awake as soon as he heard Glan's voice.

"Don't Glan. That is not needed."
Nate said getting up. Everest ran at him and licked him.

"Nice to see you all again."
Nate said looking at Duvnar, Glan and Sark.
Back to top Go down
Sark Kashkr
Petty officer
Petty officer
Sark Kashkr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:43 am

(Ha ha ha ha ha. Back to the nicknames are we?)

Sark kept his distance. He'd only met the wookie once, and that wasn't even in person.
The Chiss also didn't bring up any memories.
Dunvar on the other hand...

Well that was different.
Ignoring the fish comments, Sark took a few steps toward the wookie.
"So. I assume you are the Nate Wite I keep hearing about?"
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Nate Wite noticed the rancor and shuddered. He hated them.

"I guess. I don't remember you though. What is your name?"
Nate asked.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:48 pm

(It's all IC. Not OOC)

Duvnar smirked under his suit and said "That's just lunch, you can eat him now if you're hungry".
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Nate looked at the fish. He was hungry. However he couldn't remember if he ate living beings.

"I think I will pass."
Nate said cowering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))   13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!)) Empty

Back to top Go down

13. Nate Wite all over again. ((I would be happy if Duvnar and Sark would join this!))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Roleplay Center :: The Universe (RP) :: Posting Hall-
Jump to: