StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
My soon to be WS EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
My soon to be WS EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
My soon to be WS EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
My soon to be WS EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
My soon to be WS EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
My soon to be WS EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
My soon to be WS EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
My soon to be WS EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
My soon to be WS EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

My soon to be WS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:16 pm

I will start a WS when my current ones die/end.
I will post up samples so you may comment on them when they are ready.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 pm

WS?
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:05 pm

White scenario
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Chapter one: Landfall

The massive ship's loading ramp extended out towards the landing pad. This spot seemed to be in the middle of the jungle. The trees swayed back and forth and gave off a small but constant rustling noise. Once your group unboarded the ship the crew followed you out and started to unload the supplies. On your left you can see them move the crates out of the ship and place them on a huge grav sled. On your right you can see a trail lead into the jungle.
A short Zabrak dressed in a tech suit wanders out from the trail, and makes his way over to your group.

"Glad to see some new hands. As you know already, unless you've forgotten of course, you'll be here for the next two months give or take one. Some of you are part of my research group who are studying the planets strange bacteria in the some of you are just here to make sure no animals break through the wall, and others are here to repair the equipment that seems to be breaking faster than we can order new ones."

He stops his monologue and looks at each person in the group.
"Ermm....My boss, the top researcher, didn't tell me who's in which group....So I'll just...go ahead and lead you to the facility and and let her handle that. Any questions you have you can shoot at me on the way. We'll be there in a few minutes though, and my boss can answer more questions than I can anyway, but it's up to you."

He finished, shrugged, then started heading into the jungle trail.

YOUR ROOM:

CANTINA:

_____
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:02 pm

^Advice?
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Unless if you have a laid back group I would make that post bigger.

However as for me I've left WS's. It was starting to feel like a chore and then I found the RP guild or re-found is a better term for it.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Oh......yeah I still need to check that site back out later. I've just been so busy. Thats why ws had to be dropped. Even swc has fallen into the background. I hope soon I'll have life back in its proper headlock.

But either way I'll make it longer. Thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Chapter one: Landfall

The massive ship's long, scuffed, loading ramp extended out towards the landing pad. This spot seemed to be in the middle of the jungle. The trees swayed back and forth in the warm breeze and gave off a small but constant rustling noise. Once your group unboarded the ship the crew followed you out and started to unload the supplies. On your left you can see them move the crates out of the ship and place them on a huge grav sled. On your right you can see a trail lead into the jungle.
A short Zabrak dressed in a bright white lab technician suit with marks of jungle grime and mud, wanders out from the trail accompanied by a lightly armored Twi'lek who carried an EE-3. As the Scientest walks toward the landing pad he drops his datapad*. With a sigh he bends over to pick the now dirtied datapad, then continues over to your group. When he arrives he dust off the datapad, motions as if he is changing the screen. After a moment of reading he addresses the group.

"Glad to see some new hands." He says with a smile. You can see that even in this remote forest on this remote planet that the staff must have up to date hygienic equipment in the base.
"MY name is ???? ?????? " He said as he gestured towards himself. "As you know already, unless you've forgotten of course, you will be here for the next five months give or take one or two. Some of you are part of my research group which are studying the planets strange bacteria and some of you are just here to make sure no animals break through the wall,or handle them if they do, and others are here to repair the equipment that seems to be breaking faster than we can order new ones."

He stops his monologue and looks at each person in the group.
"Ermm....My boss, the top researcher, didn't tell me who's in which group....So I'll just...go ahead and lead you to the facility and let her handle that. We shall be there in a few minutes so I strongly suggest you do not ask too many questions, my boss can answer more questions than I can anyway, but it's up to you."

He finished, shrugged, then started heading into the jungle trail.

As the your group walks through the Jungle with the Twi'lek guard in the lead, noises can be heard coming from the sides of the trail. Most do not sound friendly. Thankfully there is a fence separating trail from the rest of the jungle. The Twi'lek pipes in for the first time.
"Don't worry about the noises. We made sure that no hostile animals could get through the is elctro-fence. It gives a shock to any thing that hits it with hard enough force. He says as he touches the metal softly as a demonstration. Just don't punch it and you'll be fine. The Twi'lek thought for a second then continued. "Since this experiment is privately funded the entire faciltay couldn't be completely covered by this powerful fence."

END!

Alright. Please proof read. Thanks. I'm working on the next part now.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:59 am

This is the completely wrong forum for this.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Be quiet Hal!

JK Very Happy !!

Move this to the right one then mod man with your other worldly powers. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:45 am

Honestly never mind. I must of been really tired when I made that post! XD
I feel stupid...
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:47 am

LOL!

/me slaps you silly!

Any way what do you think of it? Better? Longer? Needs to be more descriptive?
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:58 am

It's pretty good, but depending on who you WS with the standards may be higher.
I really think they should like Casual and Advanced sections for WS's like they do on the RP guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My soon to be WS Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soon to be WS   My soon to be WS Empty

Back to top Go down

My soon to be WS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Public posts :: Other things-
Jump to: