StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
What High School Stereotype are you? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

What High School Stereotype are you?

Go down 
+2
Caredetru Tykuper
Duvnar Magnum
6 posters

High School Stereotype
Geek
What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_lcap11%What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Nerd
What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_lcap0%What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jock
What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_lcap0%What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Normal
What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_lcap22%What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Popular
What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_lcap11%What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Goth
 0% [ 0 ]
Emo
 0% [ 0 ]
Geek & Nerd
 11% [ 1 ]
Geek & Jock (Corran)
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_lcap44%What High School Stereotype are you? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Back

AuthorMessage
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

What High School Stereotype are you? Empty
PostSubject: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Just a random poll for fun, enjoy.

Most should be pretty obvious what they mean but there is some confusion between Geek and Nerds so here's what they each mean.

Geeks are people who spend more time in hobbies like Trading Cards, Video Games and RPGs.
Nerds are people who are more into stuff like understanding computers, programming & understanding stuff like scientific theories
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet
Name: Caredetru Tykuper
Race: Naboo

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:57 pm

I'm the typical absolute freak. No name really describes me except......

Austin Lee Turner.
Or as most people like to call me.........

CHUY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://17000.forumotion.com
Helix Rexanel
Art Team
Art Team
Helix Rexanel

Character sheet
Name: No one
Race: unlisted

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:04 am

I don't get it.

Somehow, I manage to be (semi)popular, but still be a geek. It's hard to understand but if you knew me, you would.
Back to top Go down
http://crosshair.roflforum.net/
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:11 am

So was that you who put in 'other' with Cared?

Also what do you people think about me making more polls and random for fun topics here?
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:15 am

Really you have nothing that discribes me there. All through school i was leader of a posy called The Village Idiots. It was our own world...........

PS: ADD CRAZY! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet
Name: Appan Parsu
Race: Alderaanian

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:00 pm

I had to put other, as I'm confused. Ar..... that sounds wrong! Shocked
To be discriptive, I'm a bit of most on the list, but who thinks their normal!

Quote :
Also what do you people think about me making more polls and random for fun topics here?
Me think idea good.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:08 pm

I put normal as an option just incase and I never expected to find this many others.

Also I'll probably start putting more of these for fun forums up then.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:58 pm

I put normal, but I can really be whatever I need to be to get through school and be popular but still be me. I'm cool like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Am I the only geek here? Sad
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm

No I'm geekish, but if I went to school (Where I live) I'd be beaten so I'd change that with the quickness.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm

You changed your interest or how you pretend to be?
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Well I'm interested in lots of things sooooo lets say nerd get stabbed at my school. Well I'd go join the football team. Because I like them both. So I find a cool way to make it through school!!
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Your a nerd and a jock?

Did a nerd really get stabbed? If so was it for being a nerd?
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 am

Well I'm just saying...bloods are to scary for me to wonder about...but as far as I know no one got stabbed....

And yeah you could say I'm a nerd and a jock, but at the same time if I'm with friends who don't like sports or nerdy things I can still hang with them, unless they are boring....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What High School Stereotype are you?   What High School Stereotype are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What High School Stereotype are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Public posts :: HEY THERES!-
Jump to: