StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

8. Gladiators

Go down 
+2
Nate Wite
Glan Vivan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet
Name: Argus Finn
Race: Something else

8. Gladiators - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Argus wasn't slow for his size and when the man threw a swing at him he blocked it with his shield and shoved him away. He knew that there was likely something bigger in the air than them fighting each other. He turned to the Gand

"Magnum, I haven't attempted to kill you, nor do I have any orders to do so. If I did than you wouldn't be here now." he spat at his feet "Tell yours friend Zane to get his facts straight before running off to inform to you."
Back to top Go down
http://swurp.roleaddict.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:03 pm

"Perhaps you are trying to kill me but know trying to take me head on, expecially with my friends with me would spell your death. I trust Zane a thousand times more than I will ever trust a disgusting beast like you".

-------------------------

Gwazi had just woken up and tiredly wandered into the lounge area of the ship where Ejii seemed distracted looking out a window, he then asked her "Ejii? Is something wrong?". She sighed and said "It's Duvnar... he went missing not so long ago, Zane went out to look for him but... I don't know. Duvnar could never just go missing like this unlike if a acceptional threat took notice in him". Gwazi quickly asked in response "Was that the man Zane spoke of?". Ejii shrugged and said "Maybe, but he's just a more wild & less focused version of Zane, and Duvnar can handle Zane so he shouldn't be the cause... but maybe".
Gwazi just sat next to Ejii head against her arm, hopefully Zane found something soon.

------------------------

Zane wandered through the streets of Naboo, Duvnar had not left the planet for weeks and said he was just getting his sword fixed up so he shouldn't be to hard to find... or so he thought. After 4 hours of searching he found nothing, he was just about to give up when he heard that an old friend of his Caredetru, who also lived on Naboo went missing the same way. Finding no leads on Duvnar he began investigating Cared's dissapearence cause it was likely they went missing for the same reason.

(OOC: Cared, would Zane be allowed to speak with your characters family about the dissappearences?)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet
Name: Caredetru Tykuper
Race: Naboo

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 pm

(ooc- yeah, Duvy, thats fine as long as I still have control of what my NPCs say. Unfortunately, it may be quite a while before I can post again)
The blade rebounded forcefully from the block, but little did Caredetru reel. His feet shuffled about the sand, and he came to stand still offensively with his shoulder to the adversary's chest as the man traded words with Duvnar. At this point a groan resonated with Caredetru's ears, harmonizing with a blunt voice speaking another language. It was not in his way to deal with the gangs of Hutts, however unscrupulous the other clients of Caredetru's service may be, though. Thus, the syllables were foreign to his mind.

Though wishing to show no weakness to the combatant opposite him, the forth coming events and realizations that his initial understanding of the siituation may be far wrong forced the Naboo back from his opponent. The eyes that held nothing within glanced to the just revealed sky, glistening with each speck of wonder and mystery. Yet quickly the retainer of said eyes returned them to the task at hand, the offense against a presumed enemy. He had not the time to consider which of those stars casting it's light down upon his leather clad back the home that he was stolen from encircled at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
http://17000.forumotion.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Zane decided to question the Tykupers and see what they knew. They should reconize him, although that may not be a good thing. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:37 am

Welcome? HA! Some welcome!
Nate thought to himself.

"So what is the idea here? Kill as much as we can and hope we can escape?"
Nate asked Glan ignoring the rest of the group.

((Note, Nate (other then Narge) has no family. ANd Nate doesn't have Narge yet.))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:55 am

Duvnar shrugged and said "I guess".
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:35 am

"Well then, who should I kill first?"
Nate asked looking at the crowd. The Hutt would make a nice target, out was out of reach.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 pm

"Oh force, not you!" Said Tressa, turning away from the man that she had opened the door to. "I can only assume that Caredetru never arrived at Geonosis, then? Or was he just going there to meet with you? Yes, I know now that he was just out gallivanting with you, wasn't he? Did you get him imprisoned? Or did you just get him drunk and leave him on some planet out in the rim?" She asked of the guest still out in the corridor. Anger and sarcasm permeated her harsh voice. She had been yelling very much recently, that was apparent.

"Come in and explain how you've been corrupting my husband this time." The door was further opened. "Irith," She came at Tressa's call, with none too joyous an expression upon her countenance, "grab something off of the top shelf in the freezing unit."

"Oh yes, because I'm just the house's slave aren't I? 'Clean the bathroom, make your bed, get me the liquor'. What are you? In a hurry to get to your job? Do it your own self!" The girl stormed from the room.

With a sigh, yet still retaining aggravation, Tressa spoke again to Zane: "I'm sorry that you had to see that. Do you want a drink? I have a feeling that I will before your story is over."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Zane nodded while taking a seat and the said "No thank you Tressa. But I haven't seen Caredetru for a while now, the reason I'm here is that he had gone missing at the same time and way Duvnar did and my investigations had came up with nothing so I came to see if knew anything".
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Brucs pushed past the crowd of people in the corusanti bar, making no friends getting to the counter. And even when he got there a man pulled a vibro-blade on him, threatening him for getting to the front.

"Hand over your credits bantha fodder and I will only cut you a little bit-" The sound of the slug thrower rifle coming across the humans face and then the blast of it firing into his skull silenced the bar.

"I'll take a jury juice" Brucs said, a great amount of the focus on him, but as soon as he had his drink and faced the bar the people returned to their own party, it was good to be feared.

"I am getting some answers" he removed his shield and used it like a disk as he tossed it at the crowd "HEY!" He shouted up at those speaking huttese "What are we fighting! Or should I get up there and get you myself!"
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet
Name: Glan Vivan
Race: Chiss

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 am

"This will answer your Questions." The Huttese voice replayed. A load boom could be heard from the center most door. As the door Slid open a huge armored being was reviled. Once the doors where open you could tell that it was a Rancor. The Rancor held a Huge spear in it hands. Glan raised his Sword and shield and prepared for anything.

((before you start yelling at me there is proof of intelligent Rancors in the book "Courtship of Princess Leia." they made the own weapons and armor and had a language the humans could lean to understand like Shyriiwook))
Back to top Go down
http://glanvivan.webs.com
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:01 am

(( /me goes off to learn Rancorness?))

Nate watched with glee as the Rancor entered. It was about time they got him something good the hunt. Nate, being an amazing hunter on Kashyyyk for the short time he was there. A Rancor still was somewhat of a problem.

"Ideas?"
Nate asked as he ditched the shield. What use was it?
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:29 am

Devious smile upon his thin lips, Caredetru watched the disk sail away. Not such a good idea, friend Said Caredetru internally. However firm the grasp he had upon the hilt was, it tightened even now as another strike against his human opponent was contemplated.

Until, that is, the ensuing roar of a gate with great tonnage began to lift. It screeched within it's tracks, sending Caredetru's ears into a fit of painful ringing. He turned to observe what it was that made his receptors hurt so, and found only the massive form of a creature which Caredetru had seen only in pictures upon his jerseys. It was clad not in stains of blood and bile as was norm for such a monstrosity, but upon it's back were sheets of heavy durasteel and other plating. Grasped within it's claw was the shaft of a spear exponentially larger than any weapon a man could wield.

Intimidating the sight was. Caredetru brandished his own sword to the beast, and back from the other combatant. There was certainly more to be worried of now, but it was still in Caredetru's mind not turn his attention away from any other fighter.

The bright eyes residing in Tressa's countenance wandered away. "Oh" Whispered she, meekly. Setting her small body down into a couch, she still avoided the dark gaze of the man opposite her. She smoothed her skirt nervously, yet spoke firmly: "Caredetru was supposed to go to Geonosis. He would pick up a shipment of guns and war droid components and make a stop in Hutt space to pick up a cloaking device so that he could run the blockade of Sneeve and Chalacta to get to Togoria. Then he would stop on Kashyyyk and take some Wookie family that got in some trouble to one planet or another on the Correlian run. Then it would just be strait home. That is all that I know. Are you sure that you don't have any leads? Even on Duvnar, I'm sure that he could help if you found him."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Duvnar drew his sword and stood infront of the others yeling "Finally some action! Come face me you beast!".

-------------------------

Zane shrugged and said "If what I assume is right Duvnar and Cared were taken by the same people for the same purpose... but how and why I don't know since Duvnar never left Naboo when he went missing. I do have one idea though, it could be someone they both knew from their past behind it, problem is it could easily be someone neither me or you ever knew".
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:18 pm

"As far as I know, Caredetru and Duvnar weren't really too connected before I came back into the picture. I don't really know who they could have both been acquainted with. Caredetru has always been good with the Hutts too, for all that he's told me. He runs guns for them from Hutt space to places in the mid rim. We aren't too far behind on any of our loans, either. We've made good on everything except maybe the hospital bill for Kimi and Servil's birth. I can't tell you what could have happened to him. Where else were you going to look?" Tressa looked back to Zane, and made a motion to get up. Upon her feet she strode to the narrow hallway leading to the bedchambers. The wall looked bare to anyone else's eyes. Tressa knew all the better, however. She plunged her long fingers into a small pit in the bland surface. A section of the sheet now slid away at her press.

Inside this compartment were several weapons, all blasters, ranging from the long and heavy to the trusted Relby K-23 that Tressa carried on her person whenever she took leave from the apartment. This small space contained the entirety of the Tykuper's minuscule income excess, and was more important than anything else within the home. From here Tressa produced an HB-5 rifle, in gleaming yet cold silver luster, and the golden hued Relby.

"Irith!" She called down the hall, "I am leaving, take care of the twins." Now adressing Zane: "We must leave quickly, lest she take both of our heads."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Zane smirked and said "Irith taking both of our heads? Sounds like Gwazi. Anyways I was looking into criminal connections Duvnar had and he's on good terms with both the exchange and the hutts... except for one, I don't remember the name but had sent a man named Argus to try to kill him. He failed however, are you sure Cared was on good terms with all the Hutts?".
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

The man tossed aside his shield but Argus knew that they would need it. He took it up and wielded it on the side that the spear would be coming from and took the front of the warriors with his new shield covering most of his body as he crouched behind it.

"Get around his back while I force him to focus on me. When your all behind him make your move-" The Rancor took a stab at Argus but the angle he held the shield the spear deflected off of it.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Duvnar charged under the Rancor legs once Argus had it distracted and stabbed the rancor from below with his sword causing immense pain for it and causing it to halt during the sudden pain others could use for heavy damage.
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet
Name: Glan Vivan
Race: Chiss

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Glan Began to charge it. But before he could reach it, A tree popped up in front of him. He slammed in to it hard falling on the floor. As he began to get up he felt grass under him. What the? the thought to him self. He looked around to see an entire forest.

Beyond some trees came the Rancors painful roar. Act now, think later. and Glan Ran after the rancor.
Back to top Go down
http://glanvivan.webs.com
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 pm

(ooc- Duvy, your sig is extraordinarily massive. Does it really have to be that big?)
Caredetru held no scruples after allowing the volunteer to draw the beast's attention away. Closely after his own companion he dashed, and swung around him when the Gand's blade plunged into the thick flesh of the underside.

It was quick, the analysis that Caredetru conducted before he stuck the skin in what armor's chink that he could find. Just between the great calf and the heel was where the blade pierced. Deeper and further the corroded metal was driven until it was more effort than Caredetru could quite muster to retrieve it. Thus it was released as the Rancor kicked out with pain and surprise.

Caredetru was now weaponless before an angered and scared monster. After all that he had to this point lived through, Caredetru was still now very afraid.

"I couldn't tell you. In all that he told me, he was fine with the gang bosses." Tressa replied, shutting the door behind her. "Now, where is it that you were going to search next?"
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Duvnar pulled his sword out of the rancor and then ran behind the rancor and stabbed into it's back as he pulled the sword down and left a gash of blood coming out of it.

-----------

Zane nodded his head sadly and said "I was hoping to get something from you, but I guess our next stop would be checking where Cared was supposed to be cause I've already checked Duvnars and all I know is that he went missing before completing his mission".
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:22 pm

The Rancor had dropped its attention from him for the moment as it went after those near its feet. The closest one to him would be the man that swung at him before and he seemed to frightened to move.

"Get over here you!" Argus took a chance with fate and ran to the man and grabbed him by his wrist and dragging him back, glancing back a second before impact with a spear and with little time raising his shield.

The blade glanced upward and gashed his chin, blood quickly made its way onto the now grassy ground. The spear came back and then at the tusken raider who thought it would be smart to run at the rancor.

"Take the tusken's gear and stick to me, we'll form a wedge" he commanded the man he just saved... 'I think his name is Cared'
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Nate was lost in the sudden pop up of the forest.

My lucky day.
He thought to himself as he climbed a tree.

Nate tree hopped to the Rancor. In his position he had a perfect reach of the best. Nate jumped at the Rancor landing on it's head. He jabbed his sword into it's neck and was picked up like a fly. Nate held onto his sword as he was thrown into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Appan Parsu
Soldier
Soldier
Appan Parsu

Character sheet
Name: Appan Parsu
Race: Alderaanian

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Appan stood back watching the valiant efforts of the other contenders, this creature had taking him of guard as he'd never seen such a creature before. The size of it compared with the group of sentient beings that Appan was apart of was colossus! The creature been armed indicated to Appan that it may have some intelligences. That was the first point of his own attack, get rid of that weapon, but how?

Instinctively he dove out of the way of the first few blows that the creature swung at the group. He was to realise that his legs were working hard, as he was running at speed through trees that had popped up! 'To late now to back out.' Appan thought seeing the black Wookiee been knock from the creatures head and into some trees.

Appan started screaming at the creature in Catharese, then Shyriiwook and finally basic. A rough plan had come to mind, but he could be sure that it would work, or whether he'd survive it's counter attack, but he had to try something.

His shouting had got its attention, as the creature swung its hand with its weapon in at him. Appan jumped at the last possible moment, the weapon clipped his foot, spinning him into the air. But miraculous he landed, gripping at the creatures hand. With his sword he sliced it into the creatures hand, embedded the weapon up to it's hilt. Blood exploded from around the blade, covering Appan with the creatures blood.

Feeling the speed of it moving it's hand, Appan suddenly was air born for several seconds before crashing to the grass covered ground! Sprawled on his back pain shot across his body, he couldn't feel the sword in his hand, nor the shield, towering above him was the creature. He had to move. 'Got to get up.' He urged himself, yet his body screamed at him with pain.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Caredetru Tykuper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:51 pm

It was not for Caredetru to say that he had just been saved. As any warrior of pride and a feeling of self worth, it was in his mind that he could have very well survived on his own. Whether that was true was quite in doubt.

Yet still he understood that homage was due. Words were out of place in this situation, however. Caredetru looked over into the eyes of his assistor - if Caredetru himself would give any name for it - and nodded at the commands that the man gave. He saw the bloody cut upon the man's chin only as he rose to run. It was now in the presence of an injury that he wished more of a thanks had been given.

Caredetru now flew with haste uncanny for the weight that he was. His arm dipped for a mere second to take the sword from a stunned or dead sand warrior. These were quite a number of exotic creatures held in this arena. How they had gotten there, it was all that Caredetru's brain could do to understand. Yet there was no comprehension. Memory especially in this moment was not to be found.

Upon the lush ground before him, there lay a man with bloodied sword and broken body. The rancor above him screeched it's awful howl in agony and despair. Taking the opportunity, and paying forward the kindness shown to him, Caredetru took up the man by his shoulder with his single free hand. Quickly he dragged this man away from his danger and behind a thick tree. No time he took, however, to see if the man could do more than breath. The beast was incapacitated, and ripe was the chance to end it's wretched life.

"Geonosis, then." Tressa swung the rifle on a strap to her back. "I would hope that you have a damn fast ship. I want to find a live husband, not floating out somewhere in space." She looked at Zane expectantly. "Well? Where's your ship?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8. Gladiators   8. Gladiators - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

8. Gladiators
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Roleplay Center :: The Universe (RP) :: Posting Hall-
Jump to: