StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet
Name: Glan Vivan
Race: Chiss

USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 Empty
PostSubject: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 pm

((ooc ~ this takes place in the pacific against the japs an the "island hopping" campaign. I studied the USS Colorado here.))

The USS Colorado had broken off from the fleet to take a small island that the Japs were believed to have a stronghold. The Colorado was a masterpiece at 624 feet long, weighing 32,600 tons. She carried eight 16" main guns and twelve 5" guns. The Captain was R. R. Belknap.

Glan sat in the mess hall four hours before they where to arrive. He was eating breakfast waiting for his buddy's in his squad. Glan was the Heavy Fire power in the Squad. When they go to battle, Glan comes in with a Browning M2HB in his hands, a Johnson Model 1941 rifle on his back, a colt at his waist, and a knife in his boot.
Back to top Go down
http://glanvivan.webs.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:57 am

(OOC: Not really sure what to do here, I know about WWII and some of it's battles like Juno Beach and Pearl Harbor but I don't much of this particular battle. Would if be fine if I played as some private or something who follows you around so I have something to follow on and post about?)
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:58 am

((I know nothing of WWII I kinda ghosted through it so far. But any way, can I do what Duv just said?))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:03 am

(You probably won't learn about WWII till grade 10/softmore. It's an interesting unit. It was probably what I did best at all semester also. I can tell you some of the general things like how Hitler raised his army. The alliances, extermination camps, some of the bigger battles etc. But anything I can tell you could also find on the web if your curious. I can just offer some extra clarification to some parts.

But here's the first thing to learn.

Question: "What was the cause of WWII?"
Awnswer "ADOLF HITLER!!!").
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:11 am

((OOC;lol, I got that part! Alright I'll join in a sec, so you guys don't mind guiding me through the funny parts do you? Like weapons, whether we or not we lose this battle, and etc.))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:17 am

(OOC: Yeah, here's what the main countries should be.

Allies: USA, England, Canada
Axis: Germany, Italy, Japan

There are many more countries than this but there's the major six. Also worth noting is that France is a big ally of England but was conquered during the first couple months of the war by Germany).
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:08 am

((this is just a small battle i made up. one of those that the us military would delete from the records))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Gwazi then appeared and saw Glan sitting at the table, he sat across the table from him and said "So, whats going on with the upcoming battle with the Japs?".
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:19 pm

((ooc ~ i am going to pretend i dont know every thing for the battle))

Glan Looked up, "Same in and out operation as always. Bombard the Is land with the Guns. Wade to Shore, Kill some Axis scum. Although, i here the base is better protected, so this mission will be a bit more fun. There is also a rumor that Island 322 is a Japaneses experiment. What ever that means."
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Korto overheard another soldier talking to someone else. He was n't really nervous. He had been in enough battles to know how to survive and keep his friends alive. Korto overheard him say something about the base being well guarded. Korto smiled and walked over.

"You mind if I sit here?.....and one thing I learned in the firefights I've been in is that our intel normally underestimates who we are up against. So if they say the base is heavily guarded, its probably worse......but of course We can handle it! "
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Gwazi analyzed the battle plan and said "So how are we gona break into the base? The typical beach landing?".
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:24 pm

"Hopefully," Glan said.

"Red alert, Red Alert. All personal tp battle stations. Island 322 apers to be moveing." Said a Voice over the intercom.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Gwazi had a sudden outburst saying "Hopefully! Do you know how many men have die..." and he was cut off by the red alert so he instantly grabbed his rifle and said "Where to boss?".
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Glan jumped up, "I man a gun on one of the landing boats. Come if you wish." He then turned and ran for the boats.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Gwazi followed Glan and grabbed one of the turrets on the boat and started firing at the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm

The sirens blared and the crew was sent to battle stations.

"Now what?"
Nate muttered to himself and he positioned his M1 Grand close to his reach. He made his way outside overlooking the water and took to his normal fighting positions. He maned on of the guns on the ship and awaited orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322   USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322 Empty

Back to top Go down

USS Colorado - Operation: Island 322
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Non-SW-RP :: WW2-
Jump to: