StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
6. Free man? Not so much. EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

6. Free man? Not so much.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet
Name: Argus Finn
Race: Something else

6. Free man? Not so much. Empty
PostSubject: 6. Free man? Not so much.   6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Location: Tatooine, Dune Sea, Private Barge of Zurgan Ques, a Hutt gang lord...

"So your the one that let me out..." He stood well over 6 foot and was naked as the day he was born besides the clothes he was carrying over his privates.

"Yes, but not without a great deal of credits spent. You are not an easy man to hire-" the hutt was interrupted by his naked counter part, the guards in the room raised their blasters but the naked man was unflinching.

"You think I am some mercenary? A soldier for hire? You freed me, yet I don't think you know who I am!"

"On the contrary, I do know who you are! You are John Fates-"

"He is dead, he died in that prison planet a long time ago." The naked man cut in once more

"Well I still freed you, and your record speaks for itself with the amounts of murdering, and wrong doing you seem just like a gun-for-hire." The hutt pulled up a hologram of the man, name: John Fates, AKA: Argus Finn, a long list of crimes ran through the holo

"I didn't do any of those for money-" the hutt laughed at him

"But wouldn't it be better if you did! You are a cold killer, you are a man with out feeling! You would murder a child without reason, but why not kill the child and earn a few credits as well? Either that or I have my men stun you, cuff you, I reclaim my bail money and return you to that hell hole."

The hutt had him pinned now... it was quiet for a few minutes until the naked man took the clothes he had in hand and dressed. He wore nothing but jeans and a trench coat, rope attached to his side and dagger on the other.

"What is it you want me to do?"

"There is a Gand I want found, followed, and maybe murdered. His name has passed by my circles, I want to know him."
Back to top Go down
http://swurp.roleaddict.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: 6. Free man? Not so much.   6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:30 pm

The Hutt should of chosen his guest for closely cause Zane was amongst the people in the crowds nearby and he overheard the whole thing. He had came to see if this Hutt would be willing to make deals with Duvnar and his crew but it turned for someone reason he was after Duvnar. Zane didn't need to hear the name to know Duvnar was the target cause Duvnar was the only Gand in the area who was noteworthy as someone who would get a Hutts attention. Zane decided to wait infront of the door to the Hutts room until this Argus would come out so he could talk to him alone away from the Hutts.

Once he saw Argus come through the door he said "So your Argus Finn. I am Zane Gural, I wish to speak with you about your latest contract".
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 6. Free man? Not so much.   6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 pm

"I am sorry sir, Mr. Gural. But I won't be talking about my contract. I might be new to the game but I have some common sense not to talk about them." Argus was a big man, tall and muscular, most people didn't choose to pick fights with him and those that did wouldn't last long.

He moved on, looking for the closest bar on this party ship. Behind him the Hutt's guard came from the office.

"Who else has an appointment with Zurgan?" The guard looked at Zane "Was it you?"

He eventually found the bar and sat down at the first stool he found, beside some dirty merchant smuggler talking up a few girls. The smugglers back was facing Argus but every now and again he would make some joke and lean far enough back to hit Argus's shoulder. He was drunk obviously and continued to do it even after saying "It won't happen again" after everytime.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 6. Free man? Not so much.   6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Zane was not satisfied with Argus's answer and soon felt a fight approaching if he continued. If he was any normal human he would back down but he was genetically enhanced in everyway, he could take him. So he followed Argus and tapped him on the shoulder and said "I cannot take no for an answer, because you see your target is infact my friend and leader. If you persist in going after him I cannot allow you to leave here, this is so far just a friendly warning but it will turn violent real quick if you don't heed my advice".
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 6. Free man? Not so much.   6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:19 am

"Listen Zane, I am-" the man beside him knocked into him again.

"I am sorry about that" he said

"You will be" Argus grabbed the man and threw him against a wall, without any other warning he took his dagger and stabbed it through the mans arm and into the wall pinning it there.

His screams caught the attention of the guards but the hutt had them hold fire and watch. Argus then proceeded to beat the drunk senseless with his fists until his face was a red mess. Taking his dagger back from the wall the limp man collapsed onto the floor where he had now formed a pool of blood. Anyone with good look could see Argus's knuckles went undamaged and that he wasn't emotional moved at all.

"Here is what I will say, your friend MIGHT not end up like that guy. But its not my choice, its the hutt with the credits."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 6. Free man? Not so much.   6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:38 am

"I don't care how much Credits the Hutts offer you are going to turn that offer down if you know whats good for you, cause me, Duvnar and Ejii could all handle you. You won't stand a chance against all three us and we will all get in your way if you accept the deal".
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 6. Free man? Not so much.   6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Living 10 years on a prison planet taught him something, when some one makes a threat to you about bringing in a larger posse, you take down the one giving the threats. But he wasn't on a prison planet... it didn't change any thing for him.

"You don't know who your dealing with, You don't know me, and you obviously don't know that this is my only option-" He cut himself off when he swung his forearm into Zane neck and pinned him to the ground "Now I will let you go and leave, but your not going to follow me. Your going back to your friends and tell them that I WILL be doing this contract. You dug too deep here Zane, you want to know things well let me tell you just what I am. I am a killer, I am shameless, I am fearless, and I am just something else." Argus took his free hand, which suddenly was more of a claw than a hand, and cut the mans face just before pushing away from him and leaving sight.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 6. Free man? Not so much.   6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 am

Argus had attempted to pin Zane to the ground but with extremely quick reflexes Zane grabbed his arm firmly and stood in place. But Argus continued to say his warnings and threats and then tookl off after attempting to scratch Zane. Only Zanes skin was to tough to get scratched by such a quick and unfocused attack.

He knew this man was probably just as deadly as he was so it wouldn't be smart to take him on alone, so he took off towards Duvnars place where Duvnar, Ejii, Gwazi & Korto were on Naboo (Assuming Korto chose to still travel with me this far). When Zane came through the door everyone was about to greet him when he interupted and said "We have a problem, we have a violent beast of a man coming to kill Duvnar for some kind of bounty, and this man is just as strong as I am yet he dosen't seem be an experiment".
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 6. Free man? Not so much.   6. Free man? Not so much. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:45 am

Argus turned the corner of the barge and ran into the barrel of a slugthrower rifle.

"You must be Argus Finn" The Kaleesh said, lowering the rifle "I am Brucs, I am going to be assisting your recon of this Magnum character."

"Well I already have a lead on him, aggressive, he has someone on the barge that is making threats on my life. But they think I am going to kill them for some reason." Brucs just looks at him through the eye slots of his face plate "Follow me then, we will take one of the hutts speeders once he leaves, tail him out of here."

"Good, then-" but Argus left to find a speeder, Brucs grumbling as he followed to find Argus standing at the port "Well, where is it?"

"It doesn't matter what speeder we take, the lead already left."

"On the contrary, we are on a hutt barge, and hutts being as paranoid as I am don't let their visitors go without gifts." Pulling out a pad he tapped into it quickly, and soon began to trace all the signals that recently left the barge "Now we just need to find the right one, from the looks of it 5 people left here in the last hour."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6. Free man? Not so much.   6. Free man? Not so much. Empty

Back to top Go down

6. Free man? Not so much.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Roleplay Center :: The Universe (RP) :: Posting Hall-
Jump to: