StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet
Name: Glan Vivan
Race: Chiss

How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 Empty
PostSubject: How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2   How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:58 pm

As per Korto's request, I will show yo haw to make art with Gimp.

Please Save comments tell i am done with the topic. I will an a Post that says "From Here, you may post comments and example art."

Please Note, Writing this takes time, so be patient.

Last edited by Glan Vivan on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://glanvivan.webs.com
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet
Name: Glan Vivan
Race: Chiss

How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2   How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

How to make:
A Simple Space Banner

Step 1: Open a New project.

Open to how big you want it. We will make this one 400x100.

Step 2: Background

Chose a simple background to start with. I used this: Link. Resize it to the width of you banner. This is what you have now: Photo 1. I flatten the image to be a little more manageable. Then you want to add planets if you want them. I will add Coruscant (image here). Position the planet where you want and resize if necessary. I had to resize Coruscant to 75x75. Flaten the image. Photo 2

Step 3: A ship or two

Pick out a few ships you want to add. I will add the Star Destroyer and a three TIEs. You will have to resize those images so they fit on the screen and are proper proportions to each other. move them to the positions you want them and rotate, flip, ect. for the three ties i had to rezie the further back ones a few pixels smaller. Photo 2

Step 4: Extras

At this point you can add a station, another planet, or words. What ever else you want.

Step Five: Saveing

To get best quality, save as a png file.
Back to top Go down
http://glanvivan.webs.com

How to make pro looking art with Gimp 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Public posts :: Other things-
Jump to: