StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

2. The Tavern on Corbas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:39 am

Grrrr. Join the crew of the guy who could've killed me? But then again I need a crew to survive. And he did almost kill me. I can learn how to not let that happen again. Plus where am I going to get patched up? I'm broke.

Korto finished considering it.

"Join the crew of the thing that could've killed me? I'd be an idiot not to! But only thing is...I'm broke. Anyone who'll heal these wounds? It'll probably be expensive if its like where I come from.''
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 am

(OOC: Just a heads up this means traveling together in RPGs which shouldn't be so hard cause we are bound to be in almost every RPG on this site anyways cause about a handful of active posters use it.

Other than that it just takes some quick PM or chat planning).

Duvnar said to the boy "Zane or Ejii can patch you up". He then opened a comlink and said "Zane get in here! We got a boy who needs assistance, and he's going to be tagging along with us". One the other end you could hear Zane say "Another kid? We got one already and were all busy training him along". Duvnar replied "This one has already got some training and it's not like we're that busy when you waste so much time reading". The comlink shut off at the other end and in about five minutes Zane came in with a medkit and looked at Korto and said "Wait... I know this kid. The one who almost got himself killed during a criminal arrest". He then proceeded to stick a painkiller in Korto's leg and began sticking the severed tendons and nerves together, it was a delicate process.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:59 am

((OOC: Got it. I think i can handle it.))

After The...gand? After the thing made the call Korto sat on a bench and ordered a quick drink. By the time the drink arrived so had....Zane!

Korto was in slight shock especially when Zane said that he even remember Korto.
"Wait! Your the same person that was with that green commando?! You remembered me didn't you! You...you...never mind."
Korto said as the pain killers started to go to work. He took a long gulp of his drink and then. Just relaxed.

((OOC:Before we head to that ship of your lets give everyone a chance to post reactions and all that.))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:04 am

(OOC: Yea, I didn't want your medical treatment to cause us to leave. That's why as odd as it seems a surgery is happening in a Tavern).

Zane clamly worked on the surgery and said "How could I not remember the guy who did perhaps the most clueless thing I ever saw? And... there, all done". Zane had stiched up the wound and skin over it again. He got up packing the medkit and said "Don't walk on it to much, take a seat and rest it for an hour or so before you get moving again, I'm getting an ale". Zane then went to the counter and ordered an ale while Duvnar said "Your tough, but your not the only guy were training. We're also training a ten year old kid by the name of Gwazi. He should be closer to your skill level".
Back to top Go down
Helix Rexanel
Art Team
Art Team
Helix Rexanel

Character sheet
Name: No one
Race: unlisted

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:08 am

((I love how much godmodding Duvnar just did, and how full-of-himself he was doing it))

Helix put a hand on his blaster, took the drink that came to him, and shrugged, turning out the door to leave.

"Still an asshole, I see..." he mutters as he returns to the street to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://crosshair.roflforum.net/
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet
Name: Nate Wite
Race: Wookiee

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:00 am

Nate watched the fight and thought that the Gand did quite well. For a Gand that is. Nate stood up as Thento, a small Duros, walked into the bar.

"It's about time you show up. I thought i would have to get into this fight myself."
Nate muttered under his breath.

"I can't even order a drink yet?"
Thento complained but followed Nate anyways.

Nate and Thento walked over to the Gand.

"You see Gand, your skills go as far as being able to kill a person new to the galaxy. But how about you fight someone who has been around for 300 years. I dare you."
Nate said and pulled out his saber.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:06 pm

(OOC: Helix you've done nothing but complain the whole time and me and Korto planned that fight).

Duvnar turned to now be challenged by a wookie, finally some sort of challenge. He pulled out his sword and got in a defensive stance knowing he would have to be careful with this one "Just try me". Zane nodded his head in disagreement but just drank some ale and watched how things would go.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Nate lunged at the Gand but quickly pulled back and spun behind him. He sliced at the Gands back. Nate then rolled behind a table out of the Gands sword range.

"I think I will."
Nate said as Thento watched over the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Duvnar flinched at the pain but being in sword combat for so long you got many scars and learned to cancel out the pain. He spun around and jumped while spining around, it slashed the wookie by the torso and cut about a inch deep.

(OOC: I do have to say the last battle I did with Chrisitan did contain what would be some God Mod but it was for a planned purpose between us. Not every player vs player battle should be about who can cripple the other the most, not saying it's not allowed but no make it a common habit or make the wounds that serious.

Also when it is between characters closer to the same skill level for example the one going on the characters are more likely to engage blades than find a ton of weak spots).
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Really? Your training a ten year old and you think he can keep up with me? If you had had anything else except for a sword I could've taken you easily!!!

Korto thought this as anger flared up at the comment. He quickly did away with that. He owed this guy. Duv had just showed him that you never go anywhere without your equipment and he had taken Korto in. After a little bit a huge rug monster went up to the gand and growled something then initiated an attack. Korto sat back and watched the fight, studying every move they made....He was determined to not be beat like this again!
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:53 pm

((As long as the shot or stab is posible i have no care if someone harms me. Really it just saves me the time of saying the hit me. And also i never said my swing connected.))

Nate winced in pain but his fur took most of the hit. He pulled out his whisky bottle and threw it at the Gand. Then he followed by taking a swing at the Gands leg. If it hit then the Gand would surly be out.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:33 pm

A whiskey bottle was thrown at Duvnar but he pushed it aside with his sword as the bottle broke in the air beside him. He then quickly blocked the blades coming to his legs and deflected the wookies swords back at him towards his head.
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet
Name: Glan Vivan
Race: Chiss

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Glan watched as the wookie came in. Glan took a drink. He saw another fight comeing. And it did.
Back to top Go down
http://glanvivan.webs.com
Helix Rexanel
Art Team
Art Team
Helix Rexanel

Character sheet
Name: No one
Race: unlisted

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:20 pm

((I didn't know you planned it, sorry. You had a past of doing stuff like, so what was I suppose to suspect?))
Back to top Go down
http://crosshair.roflforum.net/
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:29 pm

((STFU and stop being an ass to everyone will ya?))

Nate's strength served him well as he stopped the blade from hitting him. He then took a moment to decide what to do. He pulled out three knives and quickly threw them at the Gand. He then swung at his legs again.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:20 pm

((OOC: Me and Nate did this on the chat. He wants me to join his pirate gang. You throw your little post inbetween. I'll post any response you need me to.))

Nate Wite : "You human."

Korto Vel : Kiffar ((OOC: Disregard))

Nate Wite : Nate says to Korto while his saber is locked with the gand

Nate Wite : "Thento can get you out of here if you join my priate group"

Nate Wite : Nate struggles to say this

Nate Wite : "Quickly, i cant hold him for long"

Korto Vel asks."What do you want? Shouldn't you focus on the fight?"

Nate Wite : Nate says ''no..." and sidesteps pulling loose his saber

Nate Wite : "I have been fighting for 300 years.....i think i can take this old goon"

Korto Vel is confused. "Well what do you want then?"

Nate Wite : "Just join me"

Korto Vel laughs a little

Korto Vel : "Can't you see I just got offered a job"

Nate Wite : "Yeah

Nate Wite Blasts Korto

Korto Vel throws himself from the chair

Nate Wite : "And you will be killed."

Korto Vel : Korto Vel rolls but accidentally put weight on his ankle

Korto Vel : "Argh!" Korto said as he got off his ankle

Korto Vel recovers quickly "Your not killing me today monster."

Nate Wite "I know this gand, you will be killed!" Nate says and swings at the Gand

Korto Vel says while in a small crouch, weight on his hands and not injured ankle "I did a job with him once. I'll be fine."

Nate Wite tackles Korto

Korto Vel goes limp with the hit. Then springs into a handstand.

Korto Vel asks "What can you offer?"

Nate Wite "A Marauder, millions of credits"

Nate Wite "Your own squad. Power" Nate says

Korto Vel "Nice offer. How do I know you''ll keep your word?"

Nate Wite says "Because if i wouldn't, you would already be dead" Nate says looking over at Thento who had a blaster raised at Korto

Korto Vel jumps back while still on his hands. "Why does everyone under estimate me! " He yells clearly getting frustrated

Nate Wite watches Thento keep his blaster trained on Korto

Korto Vel "For the love of life! I'm fighting you on my freaking hands!"

Nate Wite "Then go with Thento" Nate said locking his saber with the gands"
________

Ok I've edited it for the ease of reading. We weren't quite sure how we were going to do it so it was a little coocoo.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:46 am

(OOC: Edited that post to remove the conversation times, made reading it distracting.
Anyways as long as it's planned between the players putting one in a situation like Kortos is allowed, just be sure not to do this without the other players approval.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Nate & Duvnar ever did a mission together other than Corran's CorSec one but remember Korto was there also)

Three knives were tossed at Duvnar but eagerly enough that Duvnar easily ducked avoiding them, Nate had then locked swords with him as he noticed Nate was trying recruit Korto as well, only he was forcing it unlike Duvnar who simpily offered Korto a chance to learn. Duvnar stood up swords still locked as he said "Your a coward to recruit a boy at gunpoint your furry beast".
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 am

"Coward? Is that what you think of my?"
Nate said. He brought the gand closer to him and attempted to kick him into a table.

((About the knowing you, Nate was lying XD))

"I can train you kid. Better then any living being in this galaxy"
Nate called to Korto.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:38 pm

"But he offered first....plus he beat me in a fair fight...He wouldn't have got me if it wasn't for that over sized knife though." Korto mumbled this last part.

Then he added,
"Besides. I've already agreed. I'm not the traitorous type. So try again after I'm done training maybe."
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:13 am

(OOC: I'm honestly surprised we're fighting IC over training some kid, no offense. But really though with Duvnar he's more defending his honor than trying to keep himself as Korto's trainer).

The wookie sure was strong but he took it for granted to much, he assumed he easily overpowered Duvnar and he was wrong when Duvnar kicked the wookie in the gut having the beast lose his grip, Duvnar then quickly stuck his sword at the wookies neck and at the same time Zane stuck his blaster at Nates head, Duvnar then said to Zane "Put that blaster down! This is my battle alone!". Zane calmly replied "That may be so but if you continue both of you are gona get killed and I'm not gona hold myself responsible for your death Duvnar, this fight ends now".
Back to top Go down
Glan Vivan
Art Team Director
Art Team Director
Glan Vivan

Character sheet
Name: Glan Vivan
Race: Chiss

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Glan watched this go on for far to long. When the human said "This fight ends now," Glan stood up. "Your right, this ends now."

He Drew his sword. The hilt had a Krayt Dragon on its hilt. He gave the wookie a look that said,I am with you... for now... He then Lunged sword point grist at the Gand.
Back to top Go down
http://glanvivan.webs.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 am

Duvnar was quick to block the Chiss's sword while Zane quickly pulled out a pistol with his spate hand, he kept one focused on the wookie and the other shot a series of blaster shots at the Chiss.
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 am

(( Just a question, how far away is Zane? I don't wanna GodMode))
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:25 pm

(Well Zane was sitting about 5 feet away from the fight so I would say he's now about five feet away).
Back to top Go down
Nate Wite
Commanding officer
Commanding officer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Nate took the shot in the leg but managed to hold his balance. He then lunged at Zane attempting to tackle him to the ground.

Meanwhile Thento aided Glan in the fight pulling out his A295 and firing at the Gand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. The Tavern on Corbas   2. The Tavern on Corbas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2. The Tavern on Corbas
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Universe Rp :: Roleplay Center :: Galactic New Archives :: Log to the past-
Jump to: