StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)

Go down 
4 posters

Should we plan a day for posting back and fourth?
Yes I think we should
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap50%Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Maybe, it sounds interesting
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap25%Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
How?
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap25%Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't really like the idea that much...
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap0%Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No. It wouldn't never work and/or get boring.
Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap0%Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Back

AuthorMessage
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet
Name: Gwazi Magnum
Race: Human

Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) Empty
PostSubject: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:40 pm

I was thinking how back on Combine close to a year ago when it was Floris Redblake, Helix Rexanel, Caredetru Tykuper, Noj Metal and Duvnar Magnum how fun it was that we could log on and post back and fourth almost all day without ever getting off our computers.

Now it's about three post from all of us a day.

I'm thinking that for a one time thing we plan a day and time we all log on here and post back and fourth to each other, see if we can go through a whole RPG in one day or something. We would also probably use the chat program on the site to discuss during this and let each other know when we posted etc.

Anyways vote on what you think.
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet
Name: Argus Finn
Race: Something else

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:50 pm

if we are to do that though we need more PEOPLE! its me you and corran... AND WE ARE ADMIN'S!
Back to top Go down
http://swurp.roleaddict.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Sark is currently grounded but he might join in once I tell him about this once march break is over. There's also Dewadekk who is now known as Christian Hall on combine who I could talk to.

But don't forget about Ziath also.
Back to top Go down
Corran Halacon
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Corran Halacon

Character sheet
Name: No one
Race: unlisted

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Well i can get in a few people...Rhan maybe Derikk, Ani, maybe Valis, and a few of my female "Trading" Freinds but id loose a few favors in the process so ill toss you the names...but ya Avens right its really just us three, sith dude has faded into the back a little to much, im waiting for you people to post peirod Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.linuxundergods.com
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm not sure about Derikk and Aanyah.
I get along with both of them great. It's just that their use to posting on combine not hear, they will probably get confused and quit before the days done. We'll need people who are already use to the site and like it.

Remember also Aanyah was on once but it only lasted about a week. Same with almost everyone else you named.

I think if we are going to do this we need to gather the ones who have already been on here for a while.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:58 am

Alright, lets start off with this.

Post the time it is where you are now.

Where I am it is currently 12:57 PM.

Just do that and I can compare it with the time you made the post and find out what our time differences are so we know we won't be logging in several hours apart.

But of course I'm still trying to get some of the others back on and I'm hoping you two are as well since it was you two who said it was a problem with it being mods only.
Back to top Go down
Corran Halacon
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Corran Halacon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:02 am

Gwazi it was 5:08 when you posted here i think...comfuzlign
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:23 am

5:08 where you are at least.

So now I know compared to my time zone and corran's you are 5 hours ahead.

The point of this is so we can plan a time we can all get on regardless of our time zones.

It's also to prevent something like we say we go on at 10:00 am and you Corran don't go on until it's 3:00pm where I am do to time zones.
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:11 pm

11:11 now here in washington
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:53 pm

11:11

If it's 11:11 am your 3 hours behind me,

If it's 11:11 pm your 9 hours ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
Argus Finn
FORUM MASTER
FORUM MASTER
Argus Finn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:55 pm

am, 3 hours behind. now we have some of the good ol' gang back on!
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm

I told Christian to come on but he says he probably wouldn't be able to make it.

With Cared checking the site now though he may join in again.

But honestly if we can't get anyone else on I don't see a problem with it being the three of us and Ziath if were the only active members left.

But as for the time zones.

Corran is 5 hours ahead
Jon is 3 hours behind

So if we did saturday and a time free for me was 12:00pm to start that would be 5:00pm Corran and 9:00 am Jon.

Basicly unless if we free up the whole day this will be hard to arrange. Luckily though I'm almost always free on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Ok so guys. Post when this weekend your free at.
If were all free during one day of the weekend I can sort out the time zones for when we come on.

But if anyone else still wants to join on this make sure you post with the time it is where you are currently.
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:12 pm

I decided to leave this alone since people began posting more, but now it's dying again so I'm thinking we do need this day.

If you still agree that we should do this post your time zones and if you were free next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Corran Halacon
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Corran Halacon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:28 pm

EASTERN STANDARD TIME! 9:28 PM
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Same time zone as me, that makes it easy.

But if you do want to do this we should find a way to get others back, I could ask Sauvel Aven but he's fully convinced that the site is dead and over.
Back to top Go down
Corran Halacon
Admininstrator
Admininstrator
Corran Halacon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 pm

eh I think we can forget Aven then, ill be talking to Valis see if she can get anyone of her close pals in, Rhan will probably make it, and Mace Pigg maybe, hell if we let her him sure mapit would join in
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 pm

We both have the same rights over the site Aven does, if someone like Julro joins and causes trouble we can take action easily.

I like the idea of inviting in new guys but try not to be so open about it or someone like Hal may ban you like he banned me last time I told others about an alternate site. You think we could find any of the older users though like Caredetru, Helix and Floris?

I do know I can talk to Dewadikk (Now Christian Hall) about this site. Although I don't think everyone is going to want to plan an roleplaying day for a site they just joined and I'm hoping by more new people joining they will just be posting daily enough that the site will get back up on it's own, your free to ask them about their opinions of a posting day though cause I may be wrong about that.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Christian Hall reporting for duty.

I vote Julro gets perma banned
Back to top Go down
Duvnar Magnum
Site Staff
Site Staff
Duvnar Magnum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:44 pm

I think she already is but if not I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)   Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING) Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss the days where we posted more? (READ POST BEFORE VOTING)
Page 1 of 1