StarWars Universe Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that create themselves into a universe in there words.

HoloNetHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the SWURP. We hope you all enjoy roleplaying here and have fun, all new comers are welcome and please ask us when you need help with anything. Very Happy
CorSec Announcement- Recently CorSec Removed several important members of the Solar defense agency by force, and violence, while details are still classified because of the sensitivity of the matter, Eye witnesses say it was Theta Squad and a small group of mercenarys. Theta squad has become the unofficial face of CorSec, while they are a special operations and Black Ops Unit, Courtney Loket CorSec Journalist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 am
Latest topics
» HEY! LET'S RECONNECT!
Korto Vel: Training EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:35 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» It's so cold and lonely here... :(
Korto Vel: Training EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am by Duvnar Magnum

» The Quality of Living
Korto Vel: Training EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Need Warm bodies
Korto Vel: Training EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» Ashes to Ashes we all fall down.....
Korto Vel: Training EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm by Ali Xen

» Not to be the Jew in the room, but...
Korto Vel: Training EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» Have you ever?
Korto Vel: Training EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm by Duvnar Magnum

» I think it's time for a final chapter...
Korto Vel: Training EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm by Caredetru Tykuper

» NOSTALGIA TIEM
Korto Vel: Training EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm by Duvnar Magnum

Korto Vel: Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet
Name: Korto Vel
Race: Kiffar

Korto Vel: Training Empty
PostSubject: Korto Vel: Training   Korto Vel: Training EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Chapter 1:
Enlisting

Korto was born on a colony ship owned by a dying government that was long forgotten. In the governments last few years of ruling they sent a few hundred of their citizens on a exploration mission into the unknown regions. Korto would never know why his parents volunteered to go on the mission, but it was something that always bothered him. His parents where kiffar. Yet they had no tattoos. They never explained why to Korto but because of this they never gave him the clan tattoos.

Now the colony ship had been drifting through deep space for years and by now Korto was around ten. He was always being kept busy fixing up the ship. As the years had gone by it had become increasing obvious that the ship wouldn't last long. Korto figured this out when he was about six. Having your best friend sucked out of the hull because of a breach is serious proof.

Now, when he was ten an accident happened. Some thing had happened to the sub-light drives. They would randomly fire off extremely strong blasts then wouldn't fire anything for weeks. Finally one of these tiny hops led them to a small world. The captain of the ship made a quick decision to land but the landing gear and repulsors had fallen into disrepair, if they tried to land like this they would all be killed in the crash. So the captain was forced to make a harsh decision to fire off the escape pods. He knew not everyone would be able to get an escape pod so he gave an order for only women and children to go in. Also knowing this would cause a mass panic he had the armory locked down. After Korto and his mom where loaded into the escape pod his dad was finally let in. When the pods were launched a tragic surprise was discovered.
Korto Vel: Training Meteor-Shower

The planet was inhabited, by a race of near humans who had nuclear technology. Upon seeing the pods raining down on the planet they assumed that an invasion was attacking. So they launched their weapons which practically evaporated all of the pods. Only a couple made it down safely. Thankfully one of those was Korto's. Upon landing Korto's dad tried to open the door, but it was jammed. They didn't know about the fate of there other shipmates. After an hour of trying a loud screeching cloud be heard. Men could also be heard yelling strange commands.

The door was ripped off with a loud screech. Men pointed weapons at the entrance and yelled strange commands. Something was...off with all of the men but Korto couldn't tell what. He was just scared because of the yelling and guns being pointed at them. Kortos dad stepped out and started trying to talk to the guys. They reacted with fear as they stepped back suddenly and started yelling some more. Finally a group of men came up. They were carrying a huge cannon like thing and aimed it at Korto's dad. His dad realizing something bad was about to happen yelled for Korto and his mom to run. Then he tackled the men with the cannon.

Korto's mom grabbed his hand and ran during the confusion. One of the men with the cannon aimed at his mom and fired. A huge electrified net came out and landed on his mom forcing her to let go of Kortos hand and onto the ground. She yelled for Korto to run. He panicked, but he quickly started to run into the woods. After running for more than a few minutes he ran out of breath. He could tell people where following him but he couldn't go any farther. Then he was grabbed his hand. He looked up at the figure that grabbed him and saw a masked man, that whispered for him to be quiet. The masked man gave Korto a pill, and signaled for him to swallow it. Korto, out of options and dead tired did as he was told.
Then things started to fade to black.....

Korto awoke strapped to a table with operating equipment next to him. This thoroughly freaked him out. He then noticed the men standing next to the table. They were dressed in black and seemed to be arguing, but Korto couldn't understand what was being said. Then his head got woozy again and he blacked out.

(Time jump of about a month)

Korto had been moved to a bigger room with a real bed. He had made it obvious that he didn't understand the language here, so they had sent a teacher here to teach him the language every day for the past month. He caught on fast after he got over the shock of losing his parents in the first week.
This was going to be the first time he tried really communicating with his teacher.
Once his teacher entered the room Korto waved. This was practically a universal hi.
His teacher waved back and Korto started to ask questions.
"Sir, you already know my parents were captured. I figure you guys are a different group. So could you please tell me somethings? When I first got here why was I strapped to the table? Why has the rest of the galaxy not come yet? Are we still in the unknown regions?"

The man paused for a bit then responded, "Your an alien. Your parents are aliens. You can pass for a Namuh, but your an alien. This planet is in the middle of a war. So your right we are the Resistance. The beasts that have captured your parents are the main government. I'll explain later. We had you strapped to the table when you first got here....because they wanted to experiment on you. I convinced them not to. I have no idea what you mean by unknown regions. We have no space travel here. Now that you can speak a good amount of the our language what will we do with you?"

Korto only got some of that but he completely got the last part.
In his reply he said, "If your fighting the people who have mom and dad, then I'm with you!"
With that his tutor said with a surprised smile, "Good kid. You've just joined the war."
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 2: Training day   Korto Vel: Training EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 pm

(Time jump of about three years.)
Korto jumped off the roof and grabbed the horizontal flag pole. After swinging to bring up his momentum he let go and flew toward a pipe leading up a wall. He grabbed at the pipe, but he had misjudged and started to fall. As he fell he started to panic. He reached out randomly and luckily was caught by rough hand. The hand hoisted him up onto a small over hang. Once Korto had stood he was promptly slapped in the back of his head.

"You have to be careful! Next time no one will be saving you. You only get one shot, then your dead or you made it. Don't take risks you aren't one hundred percent sure you can handle. Now get back to the base. It combat training time!"

"Yes sir!" Korto said to his travel trainer as he started back on the obstacle course that would take him back to the base. His travel trainer was his harshest teacher. But it made sense because you really do get one chance.
Korto shimmied up a pipe, and flipped onto the roof. After a quick run across the roof he was at the entrance to the base. After somersaulting through the window he walked into an empty room. He tapped out the code and was immediately met with the fake wall sliding out of the way show a path that led into a room with mats covering the entire floor.

This was the combat training room. And in the middle was the current fighting teacher. Korto walked into the room.
"Alright teacher, I'm ready for this lesson. Whats on the menu today? "
The teacher quietly says, "Nothing. I have nothing left to teach you. You've learned all you can learn from me."

Korto is surprised at this. "Really? Awesome! I knew those three years of training would pay off!"

Suddenly the master breaks out laughing.
"Don't be silly kid. Three years ain't nothing! You haven't even been sent on any resistance missions yet. Now come on. Its about time I taught you some offensive moves. Lets see if you have any alien powers that might help"

Korto was more than a little disappointed at this. With a shrug he stepped onto the mat and got into his stance. The first kick was always the hardest to dodge...

http://iwl.me/s/cfe99843

Last edited by Korto Vel on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 3: Times up   Korto Vel: Training EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:47 pm

(Time jump of about three years)
Korto tried to sleep. He was failing horribly. He'd been haveing nightmares....about his parents. As far as the nightmares went he had abandoned them. Even though he thought about them every day, and was doing all this training for them, so he could be strong and get them back he still felt deep down that he was forgetting about them.
"Thats it! No more waiting!" Korto growled to himself as he stood up and switched out of his night clothes and into his regular black ones. He stomped out of the trainee quarters and he went straight to the council rooms.
A guard tried to stop him, but Korto wasn't in the mood right now. As soon as the guard touched him Korto had hit a pressure point in the guards arm that would paralyze it for about an hour. With that he kept going. When he arrived at the door he knocked out the two guards with a blow to the neck. They'd be fine in an hour, they'd just have a migraine. Finally Korto opened the doors very forcefully. Only two of the council members where there and they were in a heated argument about something. Korto angrily smashed into the room.

He confronted both of the council members.
"I've been here for six years. During all this time I've learned how to fight, I've learned how to navigate the city without getting caught! In fact I'm the better at everything I train in than any of the people here my age! I've been ready to go on a mission since atleast last year!
Now You haven't given me ANY more information on where my parents might be. In fact you haven't given me ANY information about the outside world period since I was fourteen. I know I'm an "alien" But you guys should trust me by now!
Now you give me something to work with, with my parents or one of your missions, anything, or.....I walk! I'll take care of things myself if necessary!"

Yelled the angry hormonally charged sixteen year old. After his outburst he took a moment to catch his breath.

The two council members whispered between themselves. Then finally one of them stood and spoke.
"Your right about some things Korto. We have left you out of the loop with your parents for an important reason. And we will let you know the reason when you are ready. Right now you are not ready. Your are too impulsive. Did you even think of the consequence for barging in here? If you had been any one else we would've had you tranquilized by the time you attacked the first guard.
Now we are close to tracking down where your parents are being held and when we do you will be told . But you should know that this outburst has postponed your first mission until we think your mental state is safe enough to send you into the field. Now go back to your quarters before you get into more trouble."

The young kiffar did as he had been ordered feeling emotionally exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 4: "Times up?" Thats what you thought kid!   Korto Vel: Training EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:38 am

((Time jump of four years))

Korto ordered the squad to cover him.
"Scorch, cover the left! Let me get in close and then get the rest of the men to cover the rear! Hurry!!"

Korto was now in command of his own squad. His outburst those four years back hadn't actually postponed anything. He was already on his twentieth raid. Not to mention the ???? number of ???? situations he had cleared up. His group had the lowest amount of death rates.....because he did most of the fighting himself. He'd thrown himself into his work. He was still getting the run around from High command, but he had recently been...distracted, by one of the people in his group...Chloe. (nuff said)

Kortos thought flew back to the present. He jumped and executed a wall run leading into a kick. He was attacking a group of five. Of course they focused their fire on him, but he was moving to fast for them to get a good site on him. As he finished the kick knocking on of the guys out his squad ended the lives of two of the others. One of the remaining guys got smart and started firing on the squad. Korto took the safety of his squad very important. Anyone firing on them was his top priority. Kortos Kick the gun out of the guys hand and then used his leg to pull the guy to the ground while it was on its way down. He then quickly punched the guy in the head to knock him unconscious. His squad finished up the last guy with a shot to the head....just before the guy was about to slit Kortos throat.
"You got distracted Kor. He almost got you that time."

Korto got up slowly, in shock at his mistake. "Well I was trying to watch out for you guys. Guess I got tunnel vision. Any way Lets go. Get those two into the transport and lets go."

Korto ordered. This one was a simple hostage rescue. The Gov hadn't even been smart enough to install turrets. This was probably the easiest mission he'd ever gotten. After getting into the transport and making sure they hadn't been followed they drove underground. The rebellion had one many battles. They had won a good thirty percent of the Gov territory. Now it was just time to fortify the cities.

After checking through the security check point Korto got a message.
"Kor, the council wants to see you. Its about your parents."
With this Korto was so excited he sped toward the chambers. Upon arriving the council members whispered between themselves and then announced. "Mr.Vel. We ha found your parents. They are alive."
Korto was so excited he couldn't even speak. But then he heard the word he had been dreading.
Another council memeber butted in and said,
"But, we do not have them.....and we extensive proof that they have been experimented on. We do not know for what or anything about that. But we are sending you to go retrieve them."

Korto was so happy he didn't care that they had been experimented on. Sure he was angry at the Gov, and he kill as many of them as he could, but this was veeeerrrrryyy good news.

"But....and this is our final but. Before we send you on the mission...we would like....how can I say this? Your an alien. And if the Government has done something with your parents DNA, we need to be able to keep up with them. So we are requesting that you submit your body to for testing. You will be ready to go get them in a few weeks."
This question confused Korto. Why would they cross that line of experimenting on him. Then they'd be like the people they were fighting.

"No." Korto said finally. One of the council members, Kortos first teacher stood and said, "There! He's given us his answer now lets leave it. Korto you may leave."\

Then one of the other council members stood and commanded,
"No! You took your oath now stand back and let us continue! Korto, you are under temporary arrest for refusing an order."

Korto was lost,
"What the -!?"

Korto was cut off as his first teacher stood as if to give another argument. A loud pop was heard then it was followed by a thud as something tumbled over.

One of the council memebers sighed, and said.
"Korto, You are now permanently under arrest for the murder of a council member. Your mental state will be reviewed. It really his to bad that you lost all logic when your first mentor told you you could not go rescue your parents. "

Korto had caught on now. "No! This isn't happening! I spent most of my life helping you! Now your turning on me? No one will believe this!"
"You not a Namuh! And its to bad that you where killed while evading arrest. But at least we can use your body for science."

Korto wasn't going to keep talking now. He turned and ran. As he opened the door mercenaries entered. Korto entered into a slide kick and tripped up one of them. Then one his way up he punched the other one in the wind pipe and kept running.

Don't know what is going on. The council must have been crazy all this time! Doesn't matter. I can get to the computer center, get my parents location and then get out of here. No one will know to stop me.

then an announcement was sent out through the bases loud speakers:
"ALL Security APPREHEND KORTO VEL. HE HAS BECOME MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND KILLED A COUNCIL MEMBER. HE IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED. LETHEAL FORCE IS AUTHORIZED."

Oh SHOOT!!! Korto thought as he heard the message. He looked up and saw a vent. After a second of crazy acrobatic maneuvers he had made it inside.
Korto Vel: Training Img-16
After crawling around in there for five minutes he made it to the computer room. Once he entered he silently knocked out the techs working there. He did a small amount of searching and found his parents location.

"Ok district 409. Building 5. Got it.
After finding that he turned and was saddened to find Chloe standing there with a gun pointed at him.

"Chloe. You know I didn't kill anyone. I'm just trying to get to my parents. We've been training against each other for the last six years. You know me!"

Chloe held the gun steady and didn't speak. Maybe it was to hard for her....at least thats what Korto hoped. Then Korto saw her hand tighten. With just a split second left he kicked the gun out of her hand and knocked her out with a pinch to the neck. That was the hardest knockout he'd ever had to do. But he tried no to think about it and ran to the garage where after a small fight he stole a single rider vehicle and sped off to where his parents where.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Korto Vel: Training   Korto Vel: Training EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:41 pm

((Place holder))
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Korto Vel: Training   Korto Vel: Training EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Planet 1: Honoghr

Korto Vel leaned back in his chair as the ship exited hyper space. He had bought a ticket to the planet Honoghr. He had learned a lot from his time on his home planet. He was probably the best fighter on that planet. Bu now he was in a much wider arena, and needed learn much more if he wanted to catch up. So after he had dealt with the trauma of his parents he studied many fighting styles and finally made a list of the ones he wanted to master. He had heard of the Noghri.
Their fighting style was called The Stava, a fierce creature from this planet.

The fighting style incorporated joint-locks, pressure points, nerve pinches, take-downs, and quick and deadly strikes with the hands, arms, feet, and legs. And like the animal it's named for, Stava puts severe emphasis on speed and endurance, with Noghri practitioners being able to dodge blaster bolts with acrobatics, rolls, and sheer offensive prowess. Korto figured he'd be able to adapt pretty well since he also used pressure points and dodged blaster blots with acrobatics. Stava also instructed practitioners in the art of throwing and wielding the traditional fighting sickle of the Noghri, as well as the more primitive weapons adopted by the assassins, such as quarterstaffs, vibroblades, and Vrakolian Spin-blades.

Korto couldn't wait to learn all these new tricks. On the planet he was raised on he didn't use weapons. Unlike most planets that had moved onto ranged weapons, The planet Korto was on had stuck with melee and unarmed fighting and had just recently started using guns.
Suddenly he heard an announcement.
"We have landed. Please exit and take all your items with you. Anything left will become the property of Star-flights 100,000. Also please note that most of the natives are extremely violent and, may rip your throat out if you disrespect their customs." Korto heard a chuckle after the final part as the pilot shut down the intercom. He shook his head as he exited out. He was instantly bombarded with extreme heat. He had heard that this planet was ravaged by a terrible virus that destroyed the ecosystem and terrain, but he didn't realize that it would effect it this bad.

Sucked it up and made his way to a building. This was the right city, and the building looked right so he entered. He quickly found a desk. He asked one of the creatures there,

"Hello, I'm Korto Vel, I'm a new comer obviously. I heard that you train people who help you rebuild your planet. I'd really like to learn from one of your masters if you'd except my help."

The Nogrhi stood. Korto stepped back at the sheer height of the thing. It topped seven feet easily. The Nogrhi replied in a deep, growly voice. "Ha, You want to learn our fighting technique the Stava? You smell tough for a human, but you might want to try one of our off world training facility. They only teach the easy stuff."

Korto shook his head. "In all respect I have to learn here. I can't afford to learn a watered down version of The Stava.Anything other than the best won't help me at all. So please teach me."

The Nogrhri smiled a toothy smile. "Ya got a little spunk kid!"
The Huge reptile continued. "Just so happens I'm the current Stava master and we are short on cleaners. You want to learn, then follow me. First thing your going to do is catch and tame a Stava. Then if you live, I'll teach you the advanced version."
The reptile said as he grabbed he took Kortos knife and put it on the desk then walked out the building. Korto followed him and caught the thing say one last thing. "No weapons allowed in the first "session.""

Last edited by Korto Vel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Korto Vel: Training   Korto Vel: Training EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:43 pm

((Some time jump, at the very least months of non stop training. ))

Korto jumped out of the bed. His pet Stava that he had caught a long while ago trotted along beside him. Time for a much more advanced training session. His Nogrhri trainer who was known as Cak'hmaim, had been training Korto every day. And when he wasn't being trained he was helping put up some atmospheric re-inductors to help reset the ecosystem.
Korto went to the refreshers and took a shower. He washed on his his back where he felt the claw marks Cakhmaim had giving him. When Korto sparred with any of the Noghri they fought him as if he was one of them. If Korto didn't already had unarmed fighting skills he would never have made it through. After he had learned all the mastered all of moves of The Stava, he had begun learning how to use the Vrakolian Spin-blades. He had gotten do good he could make them arch in the air to hit targets behind cover. He hoped these would replace the blasters he used. They were much quieter.

Korot moved out of the shower and left his make shift home. His Stava, which he named Lockjaw, followed close by him. Korto went to the meeting hall were he had been told to go to the other day. h had Lockjaw wait at the entrance and then he entered. He made his way to the meeting hall and was met by his master, a Noghhri in a cloak, and the war master. The one in a cloak began.

"Korto Vel. You came here many many moons ago. We didn't take your training seriously at first, we thought you'd quiet or die after the first few sessions. But you made it through, mastered things faster than we thought possible, put your own twist on moves, even mastered the Vrakolian Spin-blades. An achievement like this has earned you......a spot as one of our Death squads Commandos. We'd be honored if you accepted it. Not many Nogrhris get into the death squad and you'd be the first human to do it."
The Cloaked figure paused So Korto could respond.
"Thank you for the offer sir! I want to accept it, but I have to continue on my travels...... " Korto said a little gruffly. Sometimes he had to remember not to talk with a growl.
Now Kortos old Master was the one to answer. "We know you want to continue on your travels, but We'd still like you to get the Death Squad tattooist and ship. All we ask id that if you are needed you do your best to help us."
Vel was surprised at this little twist. He didn't expect for them to allow him to operate so loosely. Korto replied "Well then of course. I'm very honored to join you." The War master, who had been Quiet this entire time gestured for Korto to take a seat and then he pulled out an inked razor.
Looks like it was time for his tattoos.

(Time jump a few hours)

Korto wondered the ship he had been given. Every step hurt as it moved the newly tattooed skin. Turns out the Death Commando Tattoos are Tattooed on with a Needle designed for Noghris, which have thicker skin then humans. So the Tattoo that now ran across his back and down his arms and legs had turned his skin raw. He took a few more steps with LockJaw following closely behind. Korto moved over to the Ships cockpit. It was a Dynamic-class freighter. But it was a heavily modified version. The controls where completely alien to him. He had never flown anything in his life, except his redesigned escape pod that got him off his home planet.
He looked at the console but could find the controls. A moment of hitting random buttons got the flight controls out. Cool. With that Korto could figure out the rest. After a second he was in orbit. He had already given the ship a few deep scratches and had deforested a good part of the forest below but he was up in space now. He had remembered reading about hyper space, but he wasn't completely sure how to get there. He shrugged to himself and hailed other ship.
"Excuse me this is Korto Vel. How do I engage my hyperdrive? I'm trying to get to the Churba system" The reply was growled back and had to be repeated many times but Korto got it. He slowly hit a few buttons and was greeted by the stars streaking by. He exhaled a breath he didn't know he was holding. Slowly and painfully he made his way over to the bed room. He was quickly taken into a sleep that was full of dreams that involved his next teacher.
Back to top Go down
Korto Vel
Commanding officer
Commanding officer
Korto Vel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Korto Vel: Training   Korto Vel: Training EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Korto got up in the morning.....at least he thought it was morning. Anyway when he got up and was feeling much better than he was the other day. He was still sore of course, but not as bad as yesterday. After he showered in the refreshers, he went to explore the ship. He found the armory and was pleasantly surprised. He found a life time supply of Vrakolian Spin-blades. He also found some strange gloves that where labeled bladed crush gauntlets.
What are these things? Korto thought has he slipped one on. He rummaged through and found a training droid. Cool I'll test em out on this. He thought as he squeezed the droid. He instantly heard metal groan and other things pop as the droid became distorted even more. Korto just smiled, a little disturbingly. He then remembered the things were bladed. After a moment o randomly tensing the muscles in his hand and fingers he found the one that activated the blade. Dang! he thought as the dagger extended out about five inches.

He put the items back thinking about how lucky he was to get all these great items. After sorting everything he ran across swords. He drew them and found that they were perfectly balanced to be held in either hand. Hmm a pair. Korto had trained with swords when he was with the Noghri. He wasn't a master, and couldn't take on a jedi, but he could hold his own against most swordsmen.

When he had finished he went to the cockpit. He had exited hyperspace and aimed for a planet covered in darkness. He was looking for his next master. He had heard a jedi, or sith or whatever lived here. In fact the Jedi ruled over a city on the planet. Korto didn't know anything about the jedi other than the fact that it was a master of Echani, and Teräs Käsi. The Jedi was young and had devoted all its time to the martial arts. It said that the jedi focused so much on martial arts it didn't even have a lightsaber.

(Time Jump)

Korto had landed in a deserted landing pad. He was glad it was deserted or else he may have crashed. After fully equipping himself with the Crush gauntlets, swords, and spin blades. He stalked down the ramp and went into the city. It was far from deserted. The inhabitants were very malnourished. They had huge bruises on them selves. What I thought a jedi ran this town!! He thought angrily as he approached a female citizen. Korto questioned the citizen. "Who's your king? I thought a jedi was in charge here?"

The citizen shrank back in fear and whispered. "Ah Jedi? Ha you fool she's a witch!"
Korto was a little surprised by the she and the witch part.
Suddenly Korto felt his heart tense. Then he saw the woman clutch her chest and fall to the ground. "What the Kriff??" He yeld as he looked around. He saw the rest of the crowd scatter.
"Whats going on???" Korto exclaimed at no one and everyone.
He heard a feminine voice say, "I should be asking you the same question to you. How are you still standing??? Your heart should be crushed into a cube! What are you doing here?" The young woman ordered as she drew her sword.

Korto jumped back and drew his swords. He figured he could take her if she didn't use the force, and as long as this didn't turn into a melee match. From what he knew this woman didn't train in anything but unarmed combat. And he knew enough about Jedi to know that she wouldn't pop his heart if she knew he was a friend.
"I don't mean any.....much trouble. I heard you are the best Echani, and Teräs Käsi fighter.....not to mention a jedi.....I was kinda wondering if you'd teach me some stuff."
The Woman laughed. "I'm no jedi you idiot!"
Brix! She's going to stop my heart! Korto thought.
The woman continued, "I won't train you either. But 'I suggest you space out before You brain disintegrates."
Korto was about to back down but something made him change his mind.
He quickly made up some crazy stuff to say to start the fight.
"I;m not going anywhere!" He yelled as he grabbed readied his sword and charged. The Jedi/Sith woman was surprised at that, but didn't even bother to counter. In stead she thrust out her hand as if to do something. Korto felt his brain tingle, but nothing else happened and he kept charging. The woman was so surprised she didn't have time to react by the time Korto was on her. He could've beheaded her right then, but that wouldn't have helped him at all. Instead he jumped and landed a kick to them womans head. She landed on her back and growled. Korto almost landed on his back but since he had planned it out he landed on his stomach and got up faster than the woman.
She got to her feet and roared in an unnatural voice."Why are you still alive?!?!?!? What are you?"

Korto was this close to shrugging, then he got an idea.
"I'll tell you who I am if you train me. AND I'll teach you how to do what I do to!"
Surprisingly the woman relaxed partially.
Cool, I just got a teacher! She'll kill me later, but she'll train me!
The woman replied, "Sure I'll train you. I sense something different about you and would love to beat it out of you. Follow me."

Korto could've sworn he saw a dagger on her as she lead him to her castle like house.
Yeah she's going to try to kill me. Doesn't matter. The battle field has just changed, but its still a battle field. Besides, If some one gets to kill me it might as well be her.... Korto thought as he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korto Vel: Training   Korto Vel: Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Korto Vel: Training
Page 1 of 1